Outdoors
Sponsored by

Anyone here shootin blanks?

5,220 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by Gilligan
wunderbrad01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I clicked this thread with high hopes it wasn't what I thought it was. Needless to say, I'm disappointed.
jh88ag
AG
quote:
What did your doctor do to make it so painful, use a rusty can lid and pinch them off by hand?
I don't know. I think I passed out when I caught a glimpse of his equipment tray before the procedure. It had on it a Bic lighter, needle nose pliers, a razor blade and a crochet needle.

Based on the swelling and color observed for the first couple of days, I must have overlooked his 4 lb. shop hammer when previewing his implements of torture.
Old Town Ag
AG
Ok, now for a horror story. I would not have it done again. I felt everything during the procedure. It felt like someone was crushing my testicles with the heel of their boot while grinding them into the floor.
Doc Hayworth
I admit, I did laugh! especially with the crochet needle.
magnumtmp
AG
Jeez Louise, Old Town. THat made me wince in pain just reading it.
SanAntoneAg
AG
Old Town, certain women in NYC get paid top dollar for doing just that. Or so I'm told.
Doc Hayworth
OTA,

I guess your doctor didn't give you any shots to deaden the area before going in.

I guess you should have just lit a black cat and stuck it under the sac. That would have numbed you up a little.
Hoss
AG
The procedure itself was painless for me but the recovery wasn't a lot of fun. I was back at work on Monday, but it wasn't comfortable. I tried playing flag football the Tuesday following my Friday procedure and discovered very quickly that was a no go.

[This message has been edited by Hoss (edited 9/16/2009 4:34p).]
DOCAG79
AG
I have not laughed so much as now reading these post! When I was asked if it hurt, I responded by saying that imagine slapping a bag of frozen peas on your junk and it actually feels GOOD! Carry on guys!
Gilligan
AG
drain the pipes for lingering swimmers as it only takes one to get pregnant.

had mine done on Friday Oct 13, 2000.

There was no one in office. no waiting straight in, done in 15 minutes.

Told my boss - he goes in and the line is out the door, nervous as hell and has to wait forever.

I never made the connection to Friday the 13th until my boss went. I guess most guys are superstitious.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.