Outdoors
Sponsored by

Africa

239,386 Views | 1194 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by lurker76
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
japantiger said:

Sea Speed said:

When you get your leopard i vote you get it mounted like this.

By the way, thanks to SeaSpeed's photo and recommendation on a leopard mount...we used the Steenbok I had shot in the mount on top of the tent awning....

Do I win a free trip to the trophy room?
japantiger
S
Sea Speed said:

japantiger said:

Sea Speed said:

By the way, thanks to SeaSpeed's photo and recommendation on a leopard mount...we used the Steenbok I had shot in the mount on top of the tent awning....

Absolutely...we should have a get together in June when I get back from this next trip
AgLA06
AG
japantiger said:

Sea Speed said:

japantiger said:

Sea Speed said:

Absolutely...we should have a get together in June when I get back from this next trip

It's a housewarming for your knew pets.
japantiger
S
Landed in Johannesburg last night. Staying at the Fairlawns hotel for 2 nights before heading to Pretoria to catch the train. Taking Rovos Rail to Capetown, 3 nights with stops along the way.

ORT was practically deserted last night. The only people we saw were on the Delta flight from Atlanta. The hunting season really just starting. The flight was packed.

My wife last night in her native habitat
lurker76
Good hunting.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.