Outdoors
Sponsored by

Another suppressor question.

749 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by 88agswin
Hungry Ojos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guy at the Range in Austin talked me into buying a Huxwrx Ventum 556 about a month ago. I'd never even heard of that brand so I'm hoping it's decent. I've never gone through the process so this is my first time buying a suppressor.

I formed the trust with Willi and uploaded the trust to my silencer shop page, then got a call from Ruger Dan today (guy from the Range that sold me the can), and he walked me through the last step in the process. I just got an email from the ATF that says "This is to advise you that the status of your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS".

So my question is, is there anything else I have to do at this point, or am I just waiting for the government? And as far as timing goes, it's about a year wait from this point, right? Thank you guys very much.
kyledr04
AG
Sounds like everything is all set and now you're waiting on the ATF.

I love my Huxwrx.
ShouldastayedataTm
You picked the right time, I am hearing returns are happening anywhere from one day to 2 weeks to 4 weeks in addition to the 6 months, a year, and even longer for some. Just depends on which ATF you get today...
AGricola08
AG
Huxwrx is legit. They used to be called OSS I believe before they rebranded. There are a bunch of videos on YouTube if you search OSS or Huxwrx. Hope
You get approved quickly
88agswin
AG
I bought a suppressor in mid Dec 2023 in my trust and e-filed and it was approved and I picked it up on April 30, 2024.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.