John Happ Question

1,806 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 17 yr ago by AgDotCom
BurnetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes if you are on a business trip and stop for fast food its ok.

But!! If you are in a state car - in CS - running errands for your department. Its NOT ok to stop for fast food. Try to explain that to the college students time and time again.
CalAG
AG
Even if he is allowed to use it for personal use, it is questionable if he should be using it while campaigning. To me that would imply an endorsement from TAMU. Even if it is allowed I think it is bad protocol to use a state vehicle for something like that.
AgDotCom
Phil Gramm announced his Presidential campaign on the steps of the system building with the FTAB playing behind him in full view. If that isn't an "endorsement", I don't know what is.

I'm not saying what Happ did is right or wrong, or if I agree or disagree that a connection with TAMU is appropriate whether purposely or by accident. I'm just stating it isn't the first time TAMU associations have been made with politics...whether by commission or omission...and it probably won't be the last.

[This message has been edited by AgDotCom (edited 5/14/2007 11:09a).]
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.