Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

***Running Thread***

30,068 Views | 353 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by aggiespartan
bert harbinson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I see, if his dad followed him, giving him water throughout the race, then yes, he should be DQed. One clip showed the dad handing him water when he had just run past the station (trash cans lining the course). Also, the declared winner was shown in a photo running with a water bottle, not a cup. Were whole bottles being handed out on course?
aggiespartan
AG
bert harbinson said:

I see, if his dad followed him, giving him water throughout the race, then yes, he should be DQed. One clip showed the dad handing him water when he had just run past the station (trash cans lining the course). Also, the declared winner was shown in a photo running with a water bottle, not a cup. Were whole bottles being handed out on course?
there were spectators handing out bottles. At least I assumed they were spectators. They had tables set up better than the race.
94chem
aggiespartan said:

bert harbinson said:

there were spectators handing out bottles. At least I assumed they were spectators. They had tables set up better than the race.

Ridiculous. 2nd place finisher deserves a lifetime ban if he ratted that dude our for taking water.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
aggiespartan
AG
I kind of think if his dad hadn't been on a bike, nobody would have noticed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.