Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

FAIL

190,809 Views | 556 Replies | Last: 15 yr ago by RaiderFanHSC
Thread Sinker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hope this is a photoshop:

freakwastaken
AG
it is ive seen it with tech and texas but the tech one looked more real out of the 3
bonfarr
AG
bonfarr
AG
bonfarr
AG

quote:
"I repeat, there is no U.S. presence in Baghdad."
—Iraqi Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, (AKA Bahgdad Bob"
BigN--00
AG
NEW YORK – Idaho resident Kathy Evans brought humiliation to her friends and family Tuesday when she set a new standard for stupidity with her appearance on the popular TV show, “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.”

It seems that Evans, a 32-year-old wife and mother of two, got stuck on the first question, and proceeded to make what fans of the show are dubbing “the absolute worst use of lifelines ever.”

After being introduced to the show’s host Meredith Vieira, Evans assured her that she was ready to play, whereupon she was posed with an extremely easy $100 question. The question was:

“Which of the following is the largest?”
A) A Peanut
B) An Elephant
C) The Moon
D) Hey, who you calling large?

Immediately Mrs. Evans was struck with an all consuming panic as she realized that this was a question to which she did not readily know the answer.

“Hmm, oh boy, that’s a toughie,” said Evans, as Vieira did her level best to hide her disbelief and disgust. “I mean, I’m sure I’ve heard of some of these things before, but I have no idea how large they would be.”

Evans made the decision to use the first of her three lifelines, the 50/50. Answers A and D were removed, leaving her to decide which was bigger, an elephant or the moon. However, faced with an incredibly easy question, Evans still remained unsure.

“Oh! It removed the two I was leaning towards!” exclaimed Evans. “Darn. I think I better phone a friend.”

Using the second of her two lifelines on the first question, Mrs. Evans asked to be connected with her friend Betsy, who is an office assistant.

“Hi Betsy! How are you? This is Kathy! I’m on TV!” said Evans, wasting the first seven seconds of her call. “Ok, I got an important question. Which of the following is the largest? B, an elephant, or C, the moon. 15 seconds hun.”

Betsy quickly replied that the answer was C, the moon. Evans proceeded to argue with her friend for the remaining ten seconds.

“Come on Betsy, are you sure?” said Evans. “How sure are you? Puh, that can’t be it.”

To everyone’s astonishment, the moronic Evans declined to take her friend’s advice and pick ‘The Moon.’

“I just don’t know if I can trust Betsy. She’s not all that bright. So I think I’d like to ask the audience,” said Evans.

Asked to vote on the correct answer, the audience returned 98% in favor of answer C, ‘The Moon.’ Having used up all her lifelines, Evans then made the dumbest choice of her life.

“Wow, seems like everybody is against what I’m thinking,” said the too-stupid-to-live Evans. “But you know, sometimes you just got to go with your gut. So, let’s see. For which is larger, an elephant or the moon, I’m going to have to go with B, an elephant. Final answer.”

Evans sat before the dumbfounded audience, the only one waiting with bated breath, and was told that she was wrong, and that the answer was in fact, C, 'The Moon.'

Vieira thanked Kathy Evans for coming on the show, and tried to make her feel better about winning zero dollars. But after the cameras stopped rolling, she stood up and smacked her across the face.

“How could anyone be so stupid?” shouted the irate Vieira to cheers from an approving crowd. “Get out! Get out of my studio this instant you stupid idiot!”

As Mrs. Evans left the studio, she was jumped and beaten by several angry audience members. She is currently listed in critical condition at Mt. Sinai Hospital.
CDub06
AG
quote:
Hope this is a photoshop:

And not a very good one...
USMC1995
Skinny Wrinkles,

Once you get through watching the film of all Houston's Super Bowl wins get back to me........oh, wait!
nosoupforyou
AG

trying to make this video work - any takers? this guy had an unfortunate epic fail...

[url]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u90/snopesbinary/Accidents/?action=view¤t=763569f5.flv[/url]

[url]http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/pedestrian.asp

[This message has been edited by harbuck (edited 1/30/2008 3:18p).]

[This message has been edited by harbuck (edited 1/30/2008 3:19p).]
USMC1995
Holy smokes! I would say that is the ender for this thread. I imagine that the poor guy's family now owns everything that the driver of the PT Cruiser once had.
Raggy09
AG
Holy crap!! That's not a fail! That's just a really sh*tty and unfortunate situation.
Angry Beaver
AG

The kid right next to the guy who gets hit just cracks me up!!!

I TexAgs.
Angry Beaver
AG

[This message has been edited by ep_12_00 (edited 1/30/2008 3:43p).]
chrisocker
AG
Found this .gif a while back.
FCAggie2000
lol
defroach
that guy got ****in owned there.....damn that sucks
PapaJohn14
AG
HOLY ****
SJEAg
AG
I read that guy lived...I don't see how.
BBYD09
AG
how is that funny?
ArmedAg94

Juan McClinton
Conservative Failure...
Gil Renard
AG
give perry a break on that one"-torbusch perata, torbusch...tool.
Ranger222
AG
Raggy09
AG
stolen from the basketball board....

Ags20-10_'75
S
^^^Nice addition
Finn
AG
I had to take a safety class on Driving for work they showed that clip...They said the car just rolled right over the guy and he was not hurt very badly...
Fido04
AG
Fido04
AG
AW 1880
AG
Fido04
AG
HelotesAg55
lmao
Fido04
AG
Andrew99
AG
Well now I'm disappointed with the Millionaire picture...

From Snopes:

The real photo
It says she won £32,000... I'm not sure if she missed the question above or not..

However, this one almost takes its place...

The question is which one orbits the Earth... It says he polled the audience and the majority said the Sun, although it points out that many suspect the audience was just purposefully setting him up for failure. In his defense, the question was in French.
SJEAg
AG
Dang Fido4, that looks like a 4 story fall...
Bottlerocket
AG
FYI: the "I have a deram" pic is not about promoting illiteracy. They were actually misspelled.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/signs/mlkday.asp
Creed Bratton
damn

[This message has been edited by Creed Bratton (edited 2/11/2008 12:05a).]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.