Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Coly McCoy in reference to playing A&M: "We`ll be ready"

5,946 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by HOLDEN, M. D.
BaylorPilot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For the record it's extremely disgusting and classless that you call him cart. Making fun of a guy getting injured and having to be carted off the field is not funny. It's disgusting.

AggieBill005
AG
quote:
It's Senior night and Colt's a senior (as is Shipley... again).

Gotta admit... I laughed at the Shipley comment.
BLS
bevos are not buried outside the stadium, nor do they have a scoreboard to "watch".

so...yeah.
Gigem314
AG
quote:
bevos are not buried outside the stadium, nor do they have a scoreboard to "watch".

No, you guys just eat them...and have a museum completely dedicated to them.

Swing and a miss...try again.
ITSGST

not my first choice of a representative tsip pic, but it is hard to find a picture of a tsip that texags will allow. men should be men.

[This message has been edited by ITSGST (edited 11/22/2009 9:57a).]
GigEm BioEng09
I was at a UT tailgate tonight (I attend there for graduate school) and I obviously was wearing my A&M shirt. Some d**k from UT comes up and make a snide bonfire reference. The guy had no respect, saying how it was funny. Should have punched him in the face, but instead walked away. No sense in arguing with people like that.
BMEDAggie11
quote:
For the record it's extremely disgusting and classless that you call him cart. Making fun of a guy getting injured and having to be carted off the field is not funny. It's disgusting.

He wasnt injured. He had a stinger, the same stinger he had played with all game long. The same stinger that everyone who plays football past junior high gets at least once, and the same stinger everyone else walks off with.
BaylorPilot
Stinger or not it's bush league to make fun of a guy who had to get carted off the field with an injury.
Xan
Dont listen to bmed, he is about a buck 40 and cant play any sports worth a crap
atfarmer
Oh noes!!! We made fun of a guy for acting like a stinger was a broken neck!!! We are so classless!!!!

Of course, the easier solution would have been for your qb to grow a pair and stop flopping like euro soccer trash. When I was in the ****ing 2nd grade, I broke my leg during a soccer game and still played the final 5 minutes. And yet it's classless for me to mock a 20 year old who can't do the same while suffering 1/10 of the injury? Screw that. Your qb is a whiny, flopping beech who, unfortunately, throws a great football.

[This message has been edited by atfarmer (edited 11/22/2009 3:05a).]
atfarmer
quote:
Stinger or not it's bush league to make fun of a guy who had to get carted off the field with an injury.

So I jam my finger catching a pass during a game and ride a cart off the field. Is it classless for you to mock me for being a spineless beech?

Yes it's a hyperbole, but it's uncomfortably close to the truth.
HOLDEN, M. D.
Hate is building in my household.

I tore the head off a caterpillar today b/c I thought its name was Colt.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.