Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Todays news from the SEC office.........

5,965 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by Tripacer
PanhandleSlim
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OP speaks with tongue of steel. I believe he is right.

I just hope OU stays with the PAC. We don't need our neighbor to the north to be able to pitch the SEC exposure to recruits in Texas. They've land grabbed long enough. Go west young sooners!

Ags77
AG
Amen Slim
_mpaul
AG
Amen, Slim.
clw04
AG
OU's worry is that their Texas pipeline would end like Arkansas did when they stopped playing in Texas.

The fallacy there would be that OU would still be playing in Texas as they would play A&M every other year at Kyle Field. This was something Arkansas did not have.

I would be hesitant if I was Oklahoma and neither tu or A&M was going with them into the same conference.
WAR EAGLE
I dont want Choklahoma!! I want Texas A&M and Virginia Tech!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!
kentky
ESPN said SEC is NOT targeting FSU, Miami, GT, or Clemson. It didn't say anything about VT, NC, or Duke. I find it really hard to believe that NC and Duke would ever leave the ACC.
dreyOO
i find it odd that all of a sudden, media outlets like the statesman and dallas morning news are reporting left and right about us...either we are kidding ourselves for trying to get invited to the SEC or now, we've even got wicky williams admitting that the A&M game made his season (and all sips for that matter). so now we're the rivalry that matters eh? the spin coming out is just obvious...first they try to scare us into following the leader, then they try kissing our asses a bit now that they see we're serious about going

forget this crap. power tool (on the tigerdropping site) summed it up best. I hope we part ways.

and for the guys like JDC that feel bad about splitting up, and with all due respect, that's exactly why he wasn't a great AD. this decision is about what's best for us long run and for A&M solely. Independent of tu. let's move on and be done with it.

[This message has been edited by dreyOO (edited 6/12/2010 10:49p).]
Tripacer
Well said Slim.

These scenario threads are becoming annoying again though. It looked like something was happening today. But without any official word coming out about Slive's visit, all options seem to still be possible.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.