Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

baylol fans rg3 rumor gaining momentum

19,570 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by Indignitas
Rocky Rider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh - like the Clintons.
TxAg2009WC
AG
quote:
I didn't believe it the first time I heard it but did a little digging and talked to a few mutual friends and found stuff out. I don't think any less of him for it and clearly Rebecca knows and is okay with it. Who knows guys, believe what y'all want but I still think he's a great role model because publicly he does everything you want to see out of a QB.

Jesus christ, these people are ridiculous
Personal Best
AG
quote:
quote:
I didn't believe it the first time I heard it but did a little digging and talked to a few mutual friends and found stuff out. I don't think any less of him for it and clearly Rebecca knows and is okay with it. Who knows guys, believe what y'all want but I still think he's a great role model because publicly he does everything you want to see out of a QB.

Jesus christ, these people are ridiculous

He murdered that guy in private. he cheats on his wife openly privately.

JFF legally goin to bars with no evidence of drinking IN PUBLC! Wake up people, what kind of message Re we trying to send?
John_Galt
Girls at Baylol will apparently bang just about anything if they do his ugly ass.

Griffin always struck me as a homosexual. I'm surprised his ugly fat wife wasn't just cover.
Charlie 31
AG

http://www.sportsgrid.com/tabloid-fodder/robert-griffin-rgiii-wedding-texting-meredith-barber-waitress-cheating/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2013/07/07/rgiiis-wedding-to-rebecca-liddicoat/

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/07/woman-claiming-rg3-sent-her-shirtless-bae-photos-on-wedding-day-probably-lying/

[This message has been edited by MK BQ 89 (edited 7/15/2013 11:05p).]
Deputy Travis Junior
supposedly she had relations with numerous members of the Baylor basketball team. Maybe they're swingers or some sheet?
Bonfire96
AG
Pretty stupid to get married, now she gets HALF.
Bucketrunner
Tacky tacky tacky wedding.
Bitter Old Man
AG
You ever seem two ghetto ass people get together in holy matrimony? -Cedric the Entertainer
45-70Ag
AG
Griffin knows how to play the pr game. Preserve a good reputation by marrying your college ***** showing the world you're different but in the end he's just a typical quasi-millionaire athlete unable to commit and cheats on a spouse. I'm waiting for his basturd to show up on espn.
mt3950
AG
quote:
You ever seem two ghetto ass people get together in holy matrimony? -Cedric the Entertainer

This a col' ass weddin dawg...
Bonfire96
AG
Over/under on how many bridesmaids he screwed vs groomsmen she screwed?
Citizen Reign
His PR team told him his draft stock would go up if he got married. So they found a chick that would do it for some cash. Now he just goes out and scores whenever his pants move.

Think she signed a prenup?
Stone44
AG
I always thought he was gay. I still need more proof. He is effiminate.
DeangeloVickers
AG
I bet she is down with it and all is well
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
quote:
Just imagine if JFF were married to Sarah Savage and this came out about Johnny.......It would make Manti's fake girlfriend story look like a blimp on the radar.

If this was intentional, it is very clever.
ckwarren33
But it's OK, when it's in a 3-way!
Bitter Old Man
AG
Flower girls ain't got no flowers....
Indignitas
AG
quote:
It would make ... look like a blimp on the radar.
Metaphor ambiguous.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.