Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Recruiting 2025

25,342 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by vander54
vander54
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
He's posting is very suspect.
World's worst proofreader
5 4
S
levypantsEOY said:

No offense vander54, but you started the same thread for the '24 class almost a year ago and spent the entire time talking about how everything was A-Okay and the class would end up in the Top 10 (they ended up at 19).

I understand the need to put a positive spin on things- there's enough BAS in the Zoo to kill a collie- but I have learned to temper my hopes and dreams with realistic expectations.
of all of the thousands of analogies available to you, you went with the least appropriate. Odd for a self-described "Aggie".
carl spacklers hat
ahpetty33 said:

Does he own somewhere that he is a longhorn who just loves to live his life on another team's message board? Or is he asserting that he is actually the only Aggie fan willing to "tell it like it is"? If that's the case he would do well to sprinkle in a positive post literally anywhere, and not rush to any T.U. related thread. You know, to throw us dumb Aggies off the trail
He's a sip troll. Best to skip his posts, they're typically garbage.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
infinity ag
247 says we are No 10. Which is pretty good.
I would like to see us get a 5 star or 2.

Looks like Deion "Prime" Sanders has been exposed. His 2025 class is now ranked No 64 with just 3 commits.
vander54
S
infinity ag said:

247 says we are No 10. Which is pretty good.
I would like to see us get a 5 star or 2.

Looks like Deion "Prime" Sanders has been exposed. His 2025 class is now ranked No 64 with just 3 commits.

We may get one that would make a certain "non-rival" really pissed off.
vander54
S

I think we want him as an edge

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.