Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

2024 Seat Selection

8,112 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Aggie_Fire
AirlineAg97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What do you think the chances are that season tickets sell out this season? I've got a selection time on May 9th and with less than 2,500 seats available when the process started on April 9th…. I'm not feeling very hopeful.

If you have picked already, how did the stadium look? Feel free to post snapshots when your selection time comes up so others can see what's available.
greg.w.h
AG
Should sell out. New coach and new unreasonably helium-filled expectations.
aunuwyn08
AG
I haven't been notified of my time yet, have they all gone out?
agnatgas
AG
I was notified April 1.
dgb99
AG
My selection time is on May 10th so I'm pulling for you to be able to get tickets (but only 2).

Based on the conversation I had with the 12th Man office just before the April 1st priority points deadline, I will be pleasantly surprised if tickets are still available at my selection time. Definitely not expecting it...
CONCATENATE
AG
My time is 4/18 at 4pm. Would love to see how it looks so far.

I will post pics from day to show what is available.
AirlineAg97
AG
Yep. Looks like selection started a few days ago. Probably going to sell out. Has anyone selected already? How did it look?
Hey Nav
AG
It will look "usual".

Believe it or not, no matter how bad the previous season, the renewal rate is very very high.

If you're doing this for the first time (not sure by your post) or how many seats you are looking to buy, if it's something like 2 or 4 seats - you'll find some, I predict, at the top of the south or north end zone , possibly at the top of the west side.

If you are looking to drop 5 figures in donations, you'll find many more options.

Best wishes and happy hunting.
Daytona22
AG
It's definitely less available than last year at this time based on what I've seen so far. Hopefully some people are able to move if they want to. If I can I'll snap some screen shots Monday.
Hey Nav
AG
Thanks.

I don't have my appointment until next week - I'm about 99% certain it will be like the last many many years, and I'll just renew with my usual wonderful seats.
Hehateme1
Thanks, I pick on the 25th. I doubt there is much left as the home schedule next year is outstanding.
moag94
Bumping to top. Curious if anyone has gone and can give update on inventory availability....
AirlineAg97
AG
moag94 said:

Bumping to top. Curious if anyone has gone and can give update on inventory availability....
Hoping someone posts an update today. Would be great to see how the selection is looking so far.
texAZtea
AG
I haven't even gotten an appointment time yet, but this is my first year and I'm on the staff/faculty list so I don't know if that's any different.
Expert Analysis
AG
texAZtea said:

I haven't even gotten an appointment time yet, but this is my first year and I'm on the staff/faculty list so I don't know if that's any different.

Are you sure you are evening getting tickets? I was told fac/staff tickets had a waitlist.
texAZtea
AG
Expert Analysis said:

texAZtea said:

Are you sure you are evening getting tickets? I was told fac/staff tickets had a waitlist.
No, I'm not sure. That's what I'm asking.
HowdyAgs03
AG
I have an appointment at noon tomorrow (4/23) and should be able to share some screenshots. Any requests on which sections to post?
KDubAg
AG
HowdyAgs03 said:

I have an appointment at noon tomorrow (4/23) and should be able to share some screenshots. Any requests on which sections to post?

West side..
NastyNate
South please. 200 and 300 level if possible. Nothing specific but zoomed out to show overall availability. Thanks!
AirlineAg97
AG
North Endzone if possible. Thank you!
Ags2013
AG
HowdyAgs03 said:

I assume the worst tickets possible lol just trying to get 2 anywhere (pulling 5/15 )
GigEmNurse
My appt is 5/7…..I'm just hoping to move a little further from the drunk & vomit section…..some folks still don't realize that trash can punch and 100 degree afternoon games just don't mix well.
Corps_Ag12
AG
HowdyAgs03 said:

West 400's
HowdyAgs03
AG
As of 04.23.24 at 12:15 PM

]
MagnumLoad
West side section 405 had some decent pairs. There are also options in both endzones
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
What are the color codes? I assume:

Red - no availability
Yellow - limited availability (or does that mean singles only?)
Green - decent availability.
Ags2013
AG
Great - just need a single pair to last 22 more days
Ags2013
AG
HowdyTexasAggies said:

Red - no availability
perhaps they misled a bit about 2400 seats being available? this looks like considerably more than 2400 seats.
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
Ags2013 said:

HowdyTexasAggies said:

Red - no availability
perhaps they misled a bit about 2400 seats being available? this looks like considerably more than 2400 seats.
yea.... afraid to get my hopes up. I pick 5/3 so should have something available but guessing 2 weeks are going to really limit it.

The issue is people can add seats to their current # and some are probably doing that to just sell them for profit.
Hehateme1
Just finished my selection. Still a few seats left in the upper west side. There was a nice pair in 405 on row 12 I believe. Scattered seat mainly above row 20 on 4th deck. Anything below that was 5 or 6 scattered single seats on decks 1-3.

Still some seats left in both end zones and in the corners.
moag94
They have also placed a limit on seat additions. You can only add seats up to a total of 8. Nice move to mitigate the risk of scalpers grabbing big blocks.
Pmac2tx
AG
Any updates? Seat selection is tomorrow for us
greg.w.h
AG
moag94 said:

They have also placed a limit on seat additions. You can only add seats up to a total of 8. Nice move to mitigate the risk of scalpers grabbing big blocks.
Forsooth…your fellow Aggies never lie, cheat, or steal….
Expert Analysis
AG
I believe the only non single seats on the first or second level are faculty & staff and letterman sections.
There were maybe 70 nonsingular F&S seats available middle of last week.
West side 4th level was getting depleted. Nothing below row 10, groups of 4 getting limited.
dreyOO
Hey Nav said:

If you are looking to drop 5 figures in donations, you'll find many more options.

While that's true, you can also drop that donation and get no certainty that anything on the west side would be available. Very much like a crapshoot imo. I'd rather they just sell the tickets with a "buy now" option that allows some folks to jump up. Otherwise, it's pretty risky imo.

It's a bummer because now my cash will go to a 3rd party seller for certain games and I would have preferred donating to the cause, but with more certainty on where I'm landing.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.