Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

2024 Seat Selection

8,015 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Treycole01
scoodogg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
moag94 said:

They have also placed a limit on seat additions. You can only add seats up to a total of 8. Nice move to mitigate the risk of scalpers grabbing big blocks.

I just wish they would have passed this information along before the cutoff to buy tickets as a new season ticket holder. We have had season tickets since 2005 and have never had a cap placed on our ticket purchase if seats were available. We have never gone over 8, but intended to do so this season since my son graduates in May. We were going to add two for him and his girlfriend. Now, we're stuck since we found out about the limit of 8 after March 1st. I would have told my son to put in a request for himself.
Colbywade88
Can anyone tell me how section 401 looks. Last year was my first time getting season tickets as a young alumni and I was hoping to get a group of 4 tickets in this section for my wife and kids to all be able to go to games together instead of switching out each home game. I don't have a selection date until May 6th.
greg.w.h
AG
scoodogg said:

moag94 said:

They have also placed a limit on seat additions. You can only add seats up to a total of 8. Nice move to mitigate the risk of scalpers grabbing big blocks.

I just wish they would have passed this information along before the cutoff to buy tickets as a new season ticket holder. We have had season tickets since 2005 and have never had a cap placed on our ticket purchase if seats were available. We have never gone over 8, but intended to do so this season since my son graduates in May. We were going to add two for him and his girlfriend. Now, we're stuck since we found out about the limit of 8 after March 1st. I would have told my son to put in a request for himself.
Call the TMF and discuss with them. There are two solutions and one is letting you add two isn't exceeding the limit of eight new adds. The other is assisting with getting your family together if your son has to be split off.
Vae Victis
AG
Here's Section 401 at 12pm today.

HowdyTexasAggies
AG
I agree with this, call them, they may have special considerations for to be young alums.
Moral High Horse
Wasn't able to move at all without significant costs.
GigEmNurse
Where are your seats???
KDubAg
AG
Just got my 20 tickets on West side.

Jk

401 looks the same still with a pair still available. There may be 4-5 sets of four seats together on West side, upper rows. maybe a few pairs, and a lot of singles.

My selection was at 10:32 AM today, May 1.
AgBQ1994
AG
If anyone is looking to get in Lower Armchair Zone you can forget it!

My pull was on 4/24 and I was looking to add 2 seats next to us, but there was literally ONE SEAT available in the ENTIRE Lower Armchair Zone Section.

Have had 6 seats in Lower Armchair Zone since 2000. So hard to believe that I couldn't add a few. Went with 45 Yard Line in Section 405 for the 2 added seats.
soph1221
AG
Can someone post an update on what's left?
Ags2013
AG
two weeks to go!
farmer95
AG
AgBQ1994 said:

If anyone is looking to get in Lower Armchair Zone you can forget it!

My pull was on 4/24 and I was looking to add 2 seats next to us, but there was literally ONE SEAT available in the ENTIRE Lower Armchair Zone Section.

Have had 6 seats in Lower Armchair Zone since 2000. So hard to believe that I couldn't add a few. Went with 45 Yard Line in Section 405 for the 2 added seats.

There was a pair in 118 when I picked about 10 am Monday. There were 8-10 in 300s armchairs. Added 2 in 326 and was somewhat surprised they were available. Pretty much were all gone by 11
AggieMD95
AG
scoodogg said:

moag94 said:

My dad and I have tickets on separate accounts but were able to choose at same selection time last yr and they are then together in the same location
agnerd
AG
No armchair seats left anywhere in the stadium.
No lower level pairs anywhere.
No 2nd deck pairs anywhere.
Only pairs left are in the upper level
Aggie_Fire
AG
My time to get season tickets is on Monday morning. So just to confirm, there are not 4 seats together left anywhere in the stadium??
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
Aggie_Fire said:

My time to get season tickets is on Monday morning. So just to confirm, there are not 4 seats together left anywhere in the stadium??

On Monday late afternoon there were several areas in the upper endzones with 4 or more seats together. But no idea if those are gone by now.

I pick tomorrow morning and will report back on what I see.
Aggie_Fire
AG
Thank you! Good luck with your seat selection!
EKG1996
AG
What is the last seat selection date/time?
Ags2013
AG
Mine is 5/15 at noon. Pretty sure I'm one of the last in line.
ArlingtonAg2015
AG
Decent number of seats available in South EndZone.
And not just singles...plenty with up to 4...even some with up to 8 / 10 like in rows 30-35.

HowdyTexasAggies
AG
I selected around 11AM. There were still several sections in the endzones, both North and South, with 4 or more seats together. West side 400s only had a couple pairs available mid to top on the ends. As already mentioned, no armchair pairs anywhere, only singles. No pairs in the non endzone 300s or any 200s.

I would think those picking Monday morning will have some options.
Treycole01
AG
HowdyTexasAggies said:

I agree with this, call them, they may have special considerations for to be young alums.
I was going to try to get young alumni pricing, but when I called the 12th Man they basically said "better luck next year." So I had my mom add 2 more tickets during her slot. 12th Man said parents can transfer season tickets to the children, so next year the tickets will be in my name and I'll get Young Alumni pricing. Seems that was the best way to go after looking at what is left.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.