Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

OL Connor Carty commits to the Good Guys

4,074 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by GigEmReggie
Batty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We all those offers I'm going to go out on a limb and say he is underrated right now.

https://247sports.com/Player/Connor-Carty-46140719/

StinkyPinky
AG
Batty said:

We all those offers I'm going to go out on a limb and say he is underrated right now.

Hahaha, "chose us over TT and Arky". I'd be highlighting that he chose us over Florida, LSU, OU, Oregon, USC…..
Ag_0112358132134
We sure seem to be landing a lot of recruits that are "underrated right now." Probably not going to cut it when we have to compete on the field against sip, LSU. etc.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Dang Ol Connor, man.
NoahAg
Ag_0112358132134 said:

We sure seem to be landing a lot of recruits that are "underrated right now." Probably not going to cut it when we have to compete on the field against sip, LSU. etc.

Looking at his offer list I don't see how he's underrated.
Bill Superman
AG
Ag_0112358132134 said:

Tell me you let MSM do all of the thinking for you without telling me you let MSM do all of the thinking for you.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Playboi Carty
Cool_Hand
AG
Great get for us. Also, keep an eye on Peyton Miller from Anna, he's younger but a good one and could grow into something similar to Carty.
P.U.T.U
AG
Dude is 2027, he has a while
Southlake
Joe Klecko looking dude…
Cool_Hand
AG
Miller is the #1 OL in Texas for his class (plays tackle) and has a long offer list … so keep an eye on him because he has elite potential.

We're getting some meat eaters up front which is refreshing and they're from TX.
Cool_Hand
AG
Agree, don't see the "underrated" aspect.

We've seen him play and he has a nasty streak to him.
Cool_Hand
AG
Love seeing us get the big OL from North Texas. We have a few more out there to get.
NewEra2023
AG
Ty Haywood and Michael Fasusi are the best OL in Texas and top 5 nationally. If we don't get either of those this OL haul is a failure.
infinity ag
3*.

Not going to get excited about that.

(yeah yeah I know JFF was a 3*)
infinity ag
Cool_Hand said:

Agree, don't see the "underrated" aspect.

We've seen him play and he has a nasty streak to him.

Well, they all do when they commit to us. But then reality shows up on the field.
Stone44
AG
StinkyPinky said:

Batty said:

Hahaha, "chose us over TT and Arky". I'd be highlighting that he chose us over Florida, LSU, OU, Oregon, USC…..
I trust Elko more then a sip troll. Take your finger and stick it where sips do.
DSAG
NewEra2023 said:

Ty Haywood and Michael Fasusi are the best OL in Texas and top 5 nationally. If we don't get either of those this OL haul is a failure.
Lamont Rogers is also a big time prospect from Mesquite .
Those are the top 3 .
We have to get at least one of these but are trailing for all 3 at the moment .
We need to produce on the field this year . (9-3 or better)
sharpdressedman
P.U.T.U said:

Dude is 2027, he has a while
Recruiting tab says 2025.

Also his offer list is excellent: FL, OU, LSU, Neb, Ole Miss, Oregon, tu, USC, etc. Appears to be a very solid recruit.
ironmanag
AG
NewEra2023 said:

More stupid ass comments. Insufferable.
GigEmReggie
Offers are so different than they used to be that such lists don't tell you much. Everyone is "offering" everyone and it's the "commitable offer" that really matters.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.