Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

NCAA adds helmets comms and 2 min warnig

3,329 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by OrygunAg
Batty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure if the helmet communications is bc of the B1G scandal or if it was already in the works, either way I'm for it. The 2 min warning sounds to me just another way to add in more commercials. What are the differences between the NFl and college now other than receiving?

https://footballscoop.com/news/official-ncaa-bringing-technology-to-sidelines-2-minute-warning-to-college-football
AgTrip
Haven't you seen the commercial last season? That deaf qb couldn't hear the coach yelling for the audible and got sacked for a loss so they had to develop a way to communicate through the helmet!
General Jack D. Ripper
Just more of turning CFB into a farm league for the NFL. So sad.
greg.w.h
AG
Back to no pads and leather helmets!!!
kag00
AG
Oh great, a 2 min warning. Just another 2 min commercial break.
W
AG
3-minute commercial break
W
AG
actually 3-minute 40-second commercial break
GigEmReggie
W said:

actually 3-minute 40-second commercial break
lol right. I would love commercial breaks being 2 minutes.
BLSmith04
AG
Hate adding the two minute warning. Just like the rule changes they put in before last season, it's just a way for them to cram more commercials and less football into the broadcast.
NyAggie
AG
I always hated the 2 min warning because it breaks up the most exciting part of the game
htxag09
AG
Batty said:

Not sure if the helmet communications is bc of the B1G scandal or if it was already in the works, either way I'm for it. The 2 min warning sounds to me just another way to add in more commercials. What are the differences between the NFl and college now other than receiving?

https://footballscoop.com/news/official-ncaa-bringing-technology-to-sidelines-2-minute-warning-to-college-football
NFL has less commercials?
rootube
AG
General Jack D. Ripper said:

Just more of turning CFB into a farm league for the NFL. So sad.

Do you prefer the Michigan sign stealing fiasco last year?
OrygunAg
AG
Can all yhe players ha e comms? If so you never need a huddle again. Line up have your oc staff check the defense and then realign
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.