Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Moffitt Interview with Texas HS Football

4,207 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by GigEmReggie
redjalapeno-87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TxAg76
AG
Damn, she's a cutie.
Which means I heard very little of what T.Moffitt actually said….
Chesapeake Ag
This interview really reinforces to me what an asset Tommy Moffitt is for the A&M program. Not only does he speak convincingly to the HS coaches and recruits (with the skins on the wall to back it up), but if I'm a more mature transfer player who now understands the business end of football, I'd be convinced that Coach Moffitt could help me achieve my goals.

He's a wealth of facts and data, and it's interesting what he said about the differences in middle school & high school (age 13-17), college, early pro, and late pro players, and how that changes the workout programs dramatically.
cevans_40
AG
Chesapeake Ag said:

This interview really reinforces to me what an asset Tommy Moffitt is for the A&M program. Not only does he speak convincingly to the HS coaches and recruits (with the skins on the wall to back it up), but if I'm a more mature transfer player who now understands the business end of football, I'd be convinced that Coach Moffitt could help me achieve my goals.

He's a wealth of facts and data, and it's interesting what he said about the differences in middle school & high school (age 13-17), college, early pro, and late pro players, and how that changes the workout programs dramatically.
And yet we still have a substantial amount of parents who don't understand the benefits of tried and true lifting and want to specialize their kids at an early age.
Maroon Flash
AG
After watching that video went to my gym and worked the hardest I have in a long time!
GigEmReggie
TxAg76 said:

Damn, she's a cutie.
Which means I heard very little of what T.Moffitt actually said….
She's that type you won't recognize when all that makeup is off. IMHO.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.