We got punched in the mouth

3,740 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by 94chem
HoustonAg2106
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let's see how we respond
Fquin
AG
I would have been less frustrated if we had gotten punched in the mouth. We basically just farted and fell down 2 games in a row. Hopefully the aggs will get back to being the dominant college baseball team that they can be. And that will start at 1pm today.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Fquin said:

I would have been less frustrated if we had gotten punched in the mouth. We basically just farted and fell down 2 games in a row. Hopefully the aggs will get back to being the dominant college baseball team that they can be. And that will start at 1pm today.

It's rare to go an entire season without facing adversity, here it is and let's see how we respond
44mAG
AG
I Will be very interested in the lineup. I did not like moving everyone up yesterday and having an almost for sure out in the 9 hole before flipping the lineup over. Especially with Gavin's recent struggles.
Texas Yarddog
AG
I'd rather this happen now than late May/June. Hopefully it fires the guys up.
NewEra2023
AG
Trying to remember if LSU had a similar struggle around this time last season.

As well as om in '22 and msu the year before that.
AggieBB
AG
NewEra2023 said:

Ole Miss in 22 barely made the post season. They were literally one of the last teams selected.
v1rotate92
AG
This team will respond.
Slick
Sean98
AG
AggieBB said:

NewEra2023 said:

Ole Miss in 22 barely made the post season. They were literally one of the last teams selected.
THE last
Fairview20
AG
They actually lost 2/3 to Auburn including a Sunday run rule on this same weekend last year. Were also #1 at the time.

Then the next weekend lost 2/3 vs MSU.
Divining Rod
it's LSU.

what did u expect???
greg.w.h
AG
Meh. The year isn't good enough for Texas A&M so fire Schloss amirite???
Nice Guy Eddie
AG
Fquin said:

No, they got punched in the mouth and folded.

Red snow or yellow snow.

Learning moment.
Either I will find a way or I will make one.
Decay
AG
Responding
phatty26
Finally I hate these ****ers
phatty26
Swing the bat get around to let him make all 3 outs in the inning.
peddler
AG
Good
aggiebones
AG
We lost 6-4 twice and took the third. Hardly a punch of any kind. Just a bit off. Long season to not have any bad skips.
Winning 2 of 3 would have been great on the road. So a slip. Maybe we fall to no3. Who cares? Keep working and developing for when it counts. Don't overblow things. A sweep or another 1-2 weekend and maybe we aren't the super team we want to believe. We are a good team, gonna have to fight to get to the WS, then the chips will fall how they fall.
twk
AG
Divining Rod said:

it's LSU.

what did u expect???
I expect us to beat them half the time, which is what we've done since we joined the SEC (probably better than anyone else in the league has done). We are dead even at .500 against them, but you'd never know that judging from all the football fans who suddenly think they are baseball fans.
Sharpshooter
AG
I'm watching NASA's unexplained files. Ya'll please stop bothering me.
94chem
twk said:

Divining Rod said:

it's LSU.

what did u expect???
I expect us to beat them half the time, which is what we've done since we joined the SEC (probably better than anyone else in the league has done). We are dead even at .500 against them, but you'd never know that judging from all the football fans who suddenly think they are baseball fans.

So you don't think he understands the infield fly rule, the suicide squeeze, or runner's interference?
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
12Power
LSU gave a heavy dose of breaking balls which was a smart strategy against murderers row. Sunday pitchers seemed to have missed and they paid a price.
94chem
12Power said:

LSU gave a heavy dose of breaking balls which was a smart strategy against murderers row. Sunday pitchers seemed to have missed and they paid a price.

May be true, but we still had a 22-8 advantages in total bases Fri night, and a tie game in the late innings Saturday. Sometimes the ball bounces the wrong way.

Too much aggression outside the zone, and too many K's for sure.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.