Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Spring game

2,285 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by TyperWoods
Stephenville Aggie 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know why the game is not being rebroadcast on the SEC Network? I see it is still available on ESPN+
Is it because it was not originally broadcast on the SEC network?
GigEmReggie
Are you familiar with YouTube?
dixichkn
AG
GigEmReggie said:

Are you familiar with YouTube?
Yeah smartass, YouTube is the answer. Still begs the question. I didn't get to see any of it on Saturday but why should I have to resort to YouTube when our so called "conference network" is going to replay Bama and LSU and Ole Piss etc spring game about 50 times each, but won't replay ours ONCE? VANDY is getting theirs replayed for Gods sake. Who wants to see that?
CrottyKid
AG
On the ESPN app, it is there under "On Demand". So you can definitely see it that way.
Rule#2
AG
This
greg.w.h
AG
ESPN offers up things to watch weighting heavily your favorites you have identified ion the espn.com page. Usually if you search for Texas A&M it will bring up relevant events. But their search is hit and miss in part because of how they handle the & from what I can tell. Also it usually can be searched with Texas A and M. But yeah. Can be frustrating.

Can also search on Maroon & White (this year…)
Stephenville Aggie 83
AG
So what I am asking is why can I see the Alabama spring game 100 times on the SEC Network and the Aggie game is not shown once. Why is it not on the SEC Network? I chose to watch the baseball game that day, thinking eventually it would be shown on the SEC Network. I know it is on YouTube and you can find it on ESPN + but don't you think all Spring games should be shown on the SEC Network if they choose to show any spring game?
greg.w.h
AG
Stephenville Aggie 83 said:

So what I am asking is why can I see the Alabama spring game 100 times on the SEC Network and the Aggie game is not shown once. Why is it not on the SEC Network? I chose to watch the baseball game that day, thinking eventually it would be shown on the SEC Network. I know it is on YouTube and you can find it on ESPN + but don't you think all Spring games should be shown on the SEC Network if they choose to show any spring game?
You assume we are important to the SEC…
Rule#2
AG

You would rather it randomly air on network television and hope that you were seated in front of your television at that exact time than be able to watch it at anytime On Demand with the push of a button? Interesting.
Stephenville Aggie 83
AG
Rule#2 said:

You would rather it randomly air on network television and hope that you were seated in front of your television at that exact time than be able to watch it at anytime On Demand with the push of a button? Interesting.
Not the point at all. You sound like my wife who hates network tv and will not watch a commercial. It is not about watching it on demand it is about exposure. Have you ever tried to sell anything? We have a brand and the more exposure the better.
Divining Rod
weird. it's showing 24/7 on Big 10 Network!
NewEra2023
AG
Rule#2 said:

Totally missing the point
Sterling82
I think it was the same last year and it irritated me as well. When they did show it, it was on at 1-3 am on a weekday.
TyperWoods

Because the SEC could not care less about us since they've got the mighty sips now. And Bama runs the SEC. The only good thing about tu joining the SEC is to watch the fighting for control between them and Bama. I'm rooting for Bama.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.