Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

25th Anniversary

3,946 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by AGDAD14
Nino Brown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Regardless of how you feel about the rivalry, November 30th is going to be special and one of the most watched events in Texas ever.

greg.w.h
AG
Texas responded in a caring and loving fashion led not in small part by Mack. No denying it.
AggieZUUL
AG
What an experience! Probably the most important and meaningful win in the school's history.
NoahAg
There is no way we are coming up on 25 years. Wow.
SgtBarbarossa
C2 Ag 93
Regardless of how much we despise them, I too remember it and will always appreciate what the Longhorn Band did that day. I still choke up when I see them dip the Texas flags keeping the Texas A&M flags up at the end.
Jimi_Rod
AG
Clear blue skies that day. I'll never forget it. You could hear the Aggie and Longhorn flags flapping in the wind. Was a classy halftime performance by the visitors from Austin. The candle lit vigil the night before at Kyle was equally memorable.
Martin Cash
AG
C2 Ag 93 said:

Regardless of how much we despise them, I too remember it and will always appreciate what the Longhorn Band did that day. I still choke up when I see them dip the Texas flags keeping the Texas A&M flags up at the end.
My now daughter in law was carrying one of those A&M flags.
TheWoodsAg
AG
That silence is eerie.
AGDAD14
Thanks for sharing.
StinkyPinky
AG
Gavo laying it out like a seasoned big leaguer
StinkyPinky
AG
agz win
AG
I can't watch it. Still brings the emotions.
AGpops1923
Thanks for sharing.
dustytool
This hits me harder every time I watch it
Rebbasser
AG
There was no way in hell we would lose that game. Not a dry eye in the stands.
Old Army '83
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Triple-T
AG
I will never forget that morning. I heard the news on the way to the Houston Aggie Reveille Club breakfast meeting. We played Silver Taps at the end of the meeting.

The scheduled monthly Aggie Happy Hour was later that night - they formed a dual blood drive with Ags and horns outside of Club City Streets. Countless folks came and donated.

And the game, halftime performance, and Victory of a Lifetime will live with me forever.

Here.
TXAG 05
AG
Jugstore Cowboy said:

This can't be posted enough. Tear up every time I see or think about it. The Horns were driving down the field and it was looking like they would score until that fumble. Such an incredible moment.
lotoarmy
AG
C2 Ag 93 said:

I absolutely agree and since that day, I have never made a single bad comment about the Longhorn Band.

The rest of the 'sips are fair game.
Last of the Old Army
Velvet Jones
AG
On that day, at that time, at that moment, if this former BQ is wrong for saying "Hook'em" then I guess I'm just wrong.

Thanks Longhorn Band. It meant a lot.
AGDAD14
35th Annv? This how the Aggies should welcome tu to Kyle Field this coming Nov.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.