Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

game will be thursday (Thread dealing with Hurrican Rita)

40,284 Views | 100 Replies | Last: 16 yr ago by FSUNolez
Old Main
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Someone should make up one of those "real men of Budweiser" commercials for the guy who maintains the fish pond.

I know we have some creative types on this board.
Jock 07
AG
quote:
one works for the university and maintains the fish pond.
Did he run it by the one who works for the university and maintains the golf course pond?!
prosports
AG
when this game is played thursday night i will see all of you smart ***es here to say your friends were right no matter what they do for a living. thank you all and you are welcome for making your night so entertaining.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
my friend is Jimmy Johnson, and while shopping for houses in Pebble Creek today, he told me the game was gonna be Thursday.
Jock 07
AG
quote:
when this game is played thursday night i will see all of you smart ***es here to say your friends were right no matter what they do for a living.
Hey I agree that it will be played on Thurs
quote:
you are welcome for making your night so entertaining.
I appreciate ya; That's what I come round here for.

[This message has been edited by texaggie2007 (edited 9/20/2005 11:09p).]
MemphisAggie93
Eric Winston told me he was going to sign his letter of intent to play football with Texas A&M at the fish pond.

Blue Bell Ice Cream--"Eat all we can and sell the rest"
Bea Arthur is SEXY
Jimmy Johnson is going to Houston to be the new offensive coordinator of the Texans, and then he is going to be hired as their head coach when Capers gets fired. I know this because a source with great knowledge of the Texans who also is a Pakistani man who runs the gas station down the street from me told me this.
Lance Uppercut
AG
I talked to the hurricane and it told me it's going to veer south and not be a problem. It and Gates had a phone conversation earlier, and then some guy none of us had ever heard of donated 9 million dollars for the hurricane to have an indoor practice facility#*(!*$%@#$@#$
Bea Arthur is SEXY
I talked to George Bush and he said he is going to steer the hurricane over to Kanye West's house.
Old_Ag_91
AG
Actually my friend who is a server at Sbisa said that Martellus has donned his superman cape and is flying down now to shoot bolts of lightning from his arse at hurricane Rita. Of course, bolts of lightning won't really do anything to it, but that's what she said.
Jock 07
AG
well at least everyone is keepin their humor on this thread and keepin out the b|tchin
AnalogyAg
1. No one has contacted me for Thursday approval. Not saying it isn't happening, just that they've not it cleared it with me yet.

2. If there ARE evacuees, heading this way, they'd be pretty stupid to come to College Station on game night. I do think there are one or two other towns in the state that they could drive to.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
yeah, the refugees/evacuees should stay in Dime Box or Riesal.
bickag05
AG
....guess its not very often that two things come to college station in one weekend that blow this hard
Andrew99
AG
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Martellus can't shoot lightning bolts from his arse, only Reggie can do that. Martellus has the ability to force people down on the ground so he can step on them.
Thanksgiving Day Game
Well, I've got some late breaking news for you all!

I, being an employee for 2 A&M departments and a former staff member of the Batt (3 A&M positions give me all the expertise!) I am now announcing that I have made a decision with President Bush: Area 51 will once again be deploying hurricane steering devices to direct this storm into Mexico. This way, we will be able to destroy the homes of poor Mexican workers who might try to come into the US illegally. We were sucessful in directing Katrina into New Orleans, by which we wounded a significant portion of America's black population. As Aggies, I'm sure you will all appreciate our work! Now go do what aggies do best: oppress women and beat up homosexuals!

[/completebullsh|t]
texag07
Orlando, It's Riesel.
texag07
Dr. Larry Teis, Texas State Director of Athletics. "Given the circumstances of the situation, we believe if the game is going to be played, THURSDAY may be the best option."

http://txstatebobcats.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/092005aaa.html

mccag
S
Here's to you Mr Fish Pond Maintainer!

Even as a Cat4 storm is making landfall in B/CS you never let your fish down!

Always keeping Gates in the know!

Here's to you!
Mr Fish Pond MaintaAAAAIIIINNNEEERR!
Jmiller06
My friend is the VP for the NCAA and he said the game is moved to 3pm wednesday, and they are playing in Reed arena, and they are going to wear basketball shorts and chuck taylors....get excited!!
Houston Lee
AG
dodgeman
I don't think there will be droves of evacuees on thursday night.
jonb02
AG
quote:
Thank god for the fish pond maintainers..

POTD!!!
TAMC66
If all of the hot air on this board was to be blown in the general direction of Rita, she would either go back to the Atlantic or simply become a gentle breeze with a fine mist.
TAMU98AG
Sounds like the deal is done....
ColoradoMooseHerd
Prosports

You act like you were the first one to post anything about the game being played Thursday. It was old news by the time you posted.

But I will give you credit for quoting a Fish Pond Maintainer, that sir you were first at.
Blitz Bros
AG
Is maintaining the fish pond a full-time gig or part-time?

That dude (or dudette) must have some serious connections.
rollout
I heard Gary Kubiak, Jimmy Johnson, and Marcus Buckley (the guy famous for "The Hit" were seen at the fish pond this morning.
TAMU98AG
Were they cleaning it, or tossing coins in and making wishes?

The answer is in the detail!

TexAgs....we know stuff!
Flower Mound Ag 88'
Talked to the guy who maintains the Bell Tower. Actually, he makes sure no cob webs or bird nests gather up there.
He told me the game is on for Thursday...

Gig em!

ColoradoMooseHerd
Any Word from the Rudder Auditorium Floor Sweeper?
Bullfest
This just in......Details are still sketchy but fish pond maintainer and the guy who grooms the bushes that spell out "Texas A&M" in front of the Admin building are in Bastrop hammering out the final details with bobcat officials.
mduncbish
There are some real commodeans on here.
ColoradoMooseHerd
I just want to make sure I get credit for "fish pond maintainer", I have filed a copyright and I am making t-shirts.
BTHOthatguy
I hope the "fish pond maintainer" is better than the one we had when I was in school. Fish Pond was alwayy either empty or not running.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.