Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

FWF

13,493 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 18 yr ago by Nobody Knows My Name
Crap Johnson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He probably isn't too happy right now. Who would be in his situation? He's under the hotseat and feeling alot of pressure.
fwheightsboy
AG
My email to FWF---"Repeating the same errors and expecting different outcomes is silly. Your FWF exhibits an arrogant tone when there is nothing to be arrogant about. You have driven the football program to national ridicule. Let's see if anything different happens in the last three games, and if not, what you do about it. My bet is nothing different happens and nothing gets changed. You have no idea the damage you have done to our university."
Crap Johnson
Thats a terrible email.
Deets
If the internet is meaningless, why do we have CoachFran.com, FWF and $Bills weakly Wednesday?

[This message has been edited by Deets (edited 11/4/2005 3:51p).]
Old Ag 74
AG
From Friday with Fran

quote:
...our staff does not spend time on the Internet and this week we didn't spend time with emails or letters, either.

They're not reading the emails anyway.
Big Cat `93
AG
At least it took a couple of years for his seat to warm up. Les Miles got a scorched butt after his first home game at LSU.
aggie_2001_2005
quote:
Coach Koenning finished his speech by stating the internet was equivolent to bathroom stall wall. It's basically were everyone goes to write things that mean nothing and serve no purpose.

Fran must have taken this to heart!
1876er
AG
Then quit writing excuses on the internet fran...
revvie
AG
I bet that Coach Koenning will be using the internet a lot in the next few months.
CoolAggie
AG
I'm so sick of this damn attitude that this regime takes when they are questioned. How about they just stop these FWF? It's just a bunch of fricking b.s.
PuroAg
AG
yeap, and everyone has to use the bathroom at one point or another. Can't think of a better way to communicate our feelings. LK, go to the bathroom and read what we are saying about you so that you can do something about it!

Gig'em Aggies!
1876er
AG
We don't know anythign about football, despite the fact that many of us have actually played more than the coach...Even if it was at Backup punter and kicker

[This message has been edited by 1876er (edited 11/4/2005 4:21p).]
Keegan99
AG
Dear Les:

www.monster.com
phoenix491
AG
One word came to mind after reading FWF:

WAAHHHH!

Good gosh, what a whiner.
Scissors
AG
Kind of odd for someone who allegedly says he doesn't look at opinions on the internet to write opinions on the internet. If he thinks that our opinions are equal to whats next to the toilet, I would have to say that his coaching is probably equivalent to what's in the toilet.
Rex Racer
AG
I find this pretty funny. Most of you guys have been doing nothing but piss and moan all season long, and when Fran finally stands up to you a little bit, you piss and moan some more.

You guys are hilarious.
1876er
AG
sounds like Fran is pissing and moaning as well...
aggie_2001_2005
I just find it comical (the bathroom stall comment by les)....

that's all
munch96
AG
I think that this thread just proves Fran right -- no matter what he says, at this point, nobody is going to listen to him.

If we had beat Iowa State, this board would have had post after post of how it was just Iowa State, and that since we have beaten them before, it is a no brainer. This has been the story here since the start of the season.

You want accountability? Fran has stated before that the buck does stop with him and no one else. Did he make the wrong call on 3rd and short? Yes. Does Fran and his staff wish they could do it over? I'm pretty sure that they do.

What would you rather him do? Go on a nationwide press tour, and apologize to all the fans? Or would you rather have him get the team behind closed doors and try to figure out a solution to the one small step forward, two steps back dance that this team has been experiencing all season?

IMHO, he can do all the apologizing at the end of the season. He needs to worry more about winning and fixing what is going wrong (and it appears to be lots of things) over the next three games than having to address what Joe Snuffy is ranting about on some internet board.

"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up." --Vince Lombardi
Rex Racer
AG
quote:
sounds like Fran is pissing and moaning as well...
The only difference is that he's only just now doing it, whereas most of you have been doing it all season long.
Scissors
AG
Tell me...what right does he have to stand against any of us? He's the one who is making a cool $2 million a year for not doing a good job, and then he expects for there not to be crticisms?
1876er
AG
No, I'd rather him quit making excuses and start winning...I've said it before, I like Fran as a person...He is a very nice man, and has good PR for the most part...He just isn't getting it done on the football field...
4stringAg
AG
Then maybe he should just cool it on the "you don't understand football or what we do" talk. For someone not wanting to say anything about the ISU game, he sure is saying a lot.
Keegan99
AG
quote:
Did he make the wrong call on 3rd and short? Yes. Does Fran and his staff wish they could do it over? I'm pretty sure that they do.

That wasn't what FwF indicated.
1876er
AG
yeah sadly, it sounds like he'd run the option again if given the chance...
aggie_2001_2005
Fran is almost perfect. Not 100% right all the time, but sometimes he is 100% right (as he indicated on his site today).

The coaches don't care what we write on the bathroom stall. When Big Bill & Bob start writing on the stall, they will worry.
aggieclass04
GD IT
Scissors
AG
All I know is that really should avoid making comments like the ones made on FwF this week. We are the ones paying to see him do a hack job on Saturdays. I can't believe that he only goes as far as saying that the coaches would probably change "a few things" from what they did last week. How can he say that when it was by far the worst loss of the season. He needs to admit his mistakes.
Mr Bean
I didn't realize it took that much planning to get a mud hole stomped in us.
NYC AG 99
If not for the over the top push and promotion from the Athletic Department, the FWF "updates" the Wednesday Weekly "updates" etc., etc. I think the tone would be different. The promotion is back firing a little. They told us all summer how good they were and got everyone believing it. Plus the constant request for more money so we can win. While I agree that they shouldn't respond to texags, they do in a veiled attempt. Why not just stop the BS website stuff and coach?

They brought this all on their selfs. And when I start to feel sorry for them I remember that he makes 30 times what I do and I think my job is a little more important in the grand scheme of things.
Nobody Knows My Name
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.