Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

JORVORSKI The Legacy continues!

24,819 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by Burnsey
POWER_AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hwy 6 runs North and South. Jorvorski tail gates eating sausage wraps at the rest stops and waves at his fellow ags stopping to take a piss.
splits
WTF HAPPENED TO THE THREAD?!?! That was my favorite thread on texags EVER.
Roger Kint
AG
quote:
Jorvorskie Lane was what Willis was talkin' about.

LOL! That's good stuff...

-Havoc
ABattJudd
AG
Maybe we should put Jorvorskie in at QB; I understand he can outthrow Uncle Rico.

Greutzmachers -- Goin' commando!
Sa-TownAG
J-Lane was suppose to star in the moutains back then he found out it was a gay movie then he stiff armed the producer and broke the mountain in half...then they named broke back mountain!
OrmyIllus
quote:
presumably from outer space.

hilarious.

Ormy R.I.P
Señor Chang
AG
It took Jesus 3 hours and help from Peter to carry the cross up Calvary Hill. Jorvorskie made it in 00:07:26
BG1201
AG
How many posts did the other thread get to befor it was removed?

ElCheAg
AG
I like this one:

quote:
Lane's urine gets 57 miles to the gallon in any Kia. Upon learning that his urine was being used as an alternative energy source to gasoline by a foreign automobile company, Jorvorskie began drinking nuclear waste. Over 1300 Kia owners perished from radiation before scientists identified the problem. Lane is not sorry.

http://www.xanga.com/Sir_EAT/404991316/item.html
Roger Kint
AG
ahhh...everything is right in the texags world again.

-Havoc
GAC06
AG
True story:

I saw Lane on campus, he pointed at my friend and said "AAAAAAAAAAAA!"
busmasterjones91
AG
Lane is the campus.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:
Lane's urine gets 57 miles to the gallon in any Kia. Upon learning that his urine was being used as an alternative energy source to gasoline by a foreign automobile company, Jorvorskie began drinking nuclear waste. Over 1300 Kia owners perished from radiation before scientists identified the problem. Lane is not sorry.

Acutally before this incident, the Kia Car Company was named, Happy-Go-Boom Cars. It wasn't until after this incident that they renamed themsleves K.I.A.
AG @ HEART
quote:
Happy-Go-Boom Cars

LOL!!!

"I'M HERE TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLEGUM, AND I'M ALL OUTTA BUBBLEGUM"
AG @ HEART
The kids song "He's got the whole in his hands"
is really a song about Jorvorski

GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!

Win At Life
AG
Lane 3:16 “For God so the Aggies that he gave his only begotton Lane, so that whosoever giveth the ball to him shall not lose, but have everlasting victories.”
tex_ag_03
AG
Mr. T once pittied Jorvorskie. He never made that mistake again.
tamug90
No burying of Hoffa was needed at the Meadowlands.... he was unfortunately steamrolled by the Lane Train during the frisbee golf world championships.
Señor Chang
AG
Jorvorskie thinks trucker hats are for ****** bags.... and truckers.
Señor Chang
AG
If you're driving down the road and you think Jorvorskie Lane just cut you off, you better thank your lucky stars it wasn't the other way around.
jread07
AG
Dick Cheney didn't shoot his friend. Jorvorski was playing “paintball” with them but Lane doesn't “play” guns. After a “warning shot” by Lane, Dick Cheney begged "I'll take the blame just don't shoot me."

J-Lane stiffed armed Cheney and his friend explaining why it took so long to speak to the media and why his friend is still in the hospital.

[This message has been edited by jread07 (edited 2/16/2006 4:11p).]
foot2bevoface
i dont know how it got deleted but it will never be started again
rayray94
AG
If you spell out Jorvorskie in a game of Scrabble, you win forever.

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I quit reading." --W.C. Fields
SpreadsheetAg
AG
If you spell it Javorski, you DIE forever
AG @ HEART
The makers of the game Guesstures had to remove the Red Jorvorski card from the deck

1. due to the fact that if any one acheived this feat of acting like him the game would spotaniously combust

2. and the person acting out the "JORVORSKI" would melt Indiana Jones Style b/c the earth can olny handle one Jorvorski at a time and it will not put up with Posers.

SpreadsheetAg
AG
I once knew a Kid who was in a bathroom all by himself, andhe said Candyman 5 times with the lights off... When Candyman showed up he had no head and there was a huge Backwards J branded on his ass
RespectTheDecision
AG
Jorvorski and Jill once went up the hill to pitch a pale of water. Jorvorski kicked jill down the hill and said "get the hell of my hill".
RespectTheDecision
AG
Jorvorski wore size 24 shoes at birth. And you know what they say about big feet.
Señor Chang
AG
When Jorvorskie takes a crap in a public restroom he sticks his butt over the side of the toilet and craps on the floor. He secretly hopes a Korean janitor will have to clean it up.
Señor Chang
AG
The 1972 Miami Dolphins lost one game, it was an exhibition game vs. Jorvorskie Lane and three seven year old girls. Jorvorskie won the game with a stiffarm to the face in overtime.
Señor Chang
AG
In the first Jurassic Park movie, the Tyrannosaurus Rex wasn't chasing the jeep. Jorvorskie was chasing the Tyrannosaurus AND the jeep.
Señor Chang
AG
Jorvorskie enjoys a good practical joke. His favorite is where he removes your lower intestine and pretends to make a balloon animal out of it. Then he cracks your skull open with a Volvo for not complimenting him on his balloon animal.
iceman08
AG
j lane does not sleep in my oceanography class... he waits...
whiskey02
AG
The original lineup for the Nintendo Entertainment System "Top Gun: The Second Mission" video game....

Name / Rank
Boris "Buzz" Bombzinsky Ensign
Gorky Skykovsky Lieutenant (j.g.)
Lieutenant Gregovich Lieutenant
Dmitri Jetsky Lieutenant Commander
Bobo Bubushka Commander
Stalin Fortimesky Captain
Capt. Cy Beeria Commodore
Jorvorskie Lane Major Ownage

[This message has been edited by whiskey02 (edited 2/17/2006 1:27a).]
Michael Carroll
AG
Apparently the television ratings for the Olympics have been low because J Lane thinks that they are stupid and won't watch them. J Lane singlehandedly counts as six ratings points.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.