Welcome to Wrexham

17,953 Views | 180 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by 34blast
Rudyjax
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oragator said:

They can clinch on Saturday with a win and a Dons loss to Mansfield I think. And that's a very plausible scenario.
. But you can only control your own team.
oragator
Faustus
No chance at catching Always Sunny, but Mythic Quest is in the crosshairs. Season 4 is production for MQ, and Season 4 of Welcome to Wrexham seems inevitable with the club's promotion - it's just a matter of how much they'll pay R&R.
oragator
Nice having the show back. I watched ep 1 and it was really good. Will watch ep 2 tomorrow.
Rudyjax
AG
Wrexham needs to sign an American.

I volunteer Hoppe.
34blast
This is a really good series and a fun watch. My only complaint is the first few episodes. Folks unfamiliar with the English Football League probably needed a way better explanation of how things work. I think it takes several episodes to cobble together the system and what the buyers got themselves into. There could have been a lot better setup overall. Once you get into it, it's pretty good. I became a fan as soon as I heard them buy. Let's hope League one goes well.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.