* Liverpool 2023-2024 Thread *

67,788 Views | 1462 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by OregonAggie
jeffk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah, the home looks dumb mostly because of the collar. The away might be awesome! And I can't decide if the third is cool or awful - the pattern reminds me of some old AYSO jerseys we wore in 1992 which might be good or could be bad.
hoosierAG
AG
As of others have said, the away kit is awesome and the one I would buy. Home kit is awful imo, 3rd ...not sure but better than home kit. Upside down swoosh looks like a mistake, not "fashionably cool" or whatever they were going for.
ChipFTAC01
AG
At least tge home kit is real. That collar looks awful on the players
jeffk
AG
Spurs loss secures us a spot in the CL next season.
jeffk
RossG_2
ChipFTAC01
OregonAggie
OregonAggie
AG

ChipFTAC01
AG
OregonAggie said:

Just because the season is almost over and I'm running out of chances to ***** about it, I really hate posting lineups in squad number order instead of position order.

"Wait, who's in midfield?" Is Elliott playing up front? No, there's Mo, so who else…"

Just a minor annoyance.
AG@RICE
AG
Nice to see Baj on the bench.
OregonAggie
AG
Fully agree!
hoosierAG
AG
Great first half. That's more like it
ChipFTAC01
AG
How the hell has Spurs had 55% of the ball? I would have guessed that Liverpool had 75%
YNWA.2013
Harvey Elliott with a banger!

And on Sportscenter, Top 10 the top play will be a diving catch in baseball
-FTA c/o 2013
hoosierAG
AG
Where has this been?? Lol. And Bajcetic!
AG@RICE
AG
I was happy to see Baj, but the wheels fell off the bus when he got in the game. Klopp didn't do him any favors by dropping both Endo and Macca. We definitely lost control of the midfield, so it was nice to get over the finish line with a W. Good learning experience for the lad.

One more for Klopp at Anfield (assuming he doesn't pick up a yellow at Villa).
hoosierAG
AG
Yep, agree. Baj was completely overwhelmed from the start. Good to get him the much needed minutes though, but that was rough.

Where is Curtis Jones by the way? Thought he was back a few games ago but hasn't seen any minutes for awhile.
jeffk
AG
That was fun! I enjoyed it!
jeffk
AG
Not sure what to make of Darwin removing all LFC content from his Instagram today.
jeffk
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

OregonAggie said:

Just because the season is almost over and I'm running out of chances to ***** about it, I really hate posting lineups in squad number order instead of position order.

"Wait, who's in midfield?" Is Elliott playing up front? No, there's Mo, so who else…"

Just a minor annoyance.

Super annoying.
ChipFTAC01
AG
It doesn't help that two of our starting back 4 have non- traditional numbers so they're at the bottom
YNWA.2013
Me too, Jurgen. Me too
-FTA c/o 2013
YNWA.2013
Y'all see Darwin deleted all Liverpool related posts from his insta? Does it mean something or is it a big nothing burger?
-FTA c/o 2013
RossG_2
AG
He was probably trying to pin all of his LFC posts to the top but just barely hit the wrong button. It was excruciatingly close.
jeffk
AG
Yes, I mentioned it two days ago but all of you losers ignored me.

So I took down all pictures of TexAgs from my Instagram.
YNWA.2013
I thought ignoring Jeff was part of my TexAgs subscription and a time-honored tradition.
-FTA c/o 2013
OregonAggie
AG
YNWA.2013 said:

Y'all see Darwin deleted all Liverpool related posts from his insta? Does it mean something or is it a big nothing burger?

I forgot which podcast I was listening to but they noted Nunez had been terrorized by a lot of idiots in his DMs and that might be why. He also may be over his time at Liverpool…no one knows.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.