2022 NBA Draft Thread

4,829 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Iowaggie
West Texan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kendrick Perkins is so bad as an analyst.
Enzo The Baker
AG
He called Anuboby 'Anginobli'. Not a moody Moses level flub but dude sucks.
Aggie09Derek
AG
H-Town hold it down

But yeah - really sad how espn doesn't have any good analyst for the draft on the call

I end up watching draft and then go listen to Bill Simmons/Russillo break it down (they already have released 2 parts of their pod tonight)
Iowaggie
AG
I like how ESPN is pushing the WNBA and everyone is "celebrating" Title ix, but when the LA Sparks have a game tonight against the Chicago Sky, Chiney
Ogwumike is working the NBA draft on ABC instead of playing for Sparks.

I actually had to do some WNBA research (causing me to doze off) but she was the face on the game advertisement on the Sparks webpage and she's not playing to work the NBA draft. There has to be tens and tens of fans disappointed.

That's like LeBron missing a game against the Warriors to work the WNBA draft.

Aggie09Derek
AG
Iowaggie
AG
Lakers picking up some (sons of) great players!

chris1515
AG
Bronnie next?
jteagle
AG
West Texan said:

Kendrick Perkins is so bad as an analyst.
He's terrible. He has butchered the English language so bad. He can't say names, he gets idioms mixed up and just generally doesn't know much about basketball. His comparisons were really bad I thought.
LawHall88
AG
West Texan said:

I'd guess rockets fans are pretty excited how this played out. Smith is a great fit for what they're building.

Unemployed
AG
Holmgren is out for the season.
The Porkchop Express
RealTalk said:

Holmgren is out for the season.
Holmgren was one of a number of NBA players to participate in the CrawsOver Pro-Am event, along with James, Jayson Tatum, No. 1 overall pick Paolo Banchero, Dejounte Murray and Aaron Gordon.

The game was canceled in the second quarter because of the condition of the court. The unusually humid day in Seattle combined with a full crowd caused repeated wet spots and condensation.

I mean, if you're OKC, you gotta at least think about suing the **** out of this venue for not providing a safe environment for the players.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
LOL @ Jamal Crawford tanking OKC's immediate future. This is payback for moving the team from Seattle.
Iowaggie
AG
This only helps the Thunder tank process.

SGA and Gidday will likely be hindered by injuries and have to sit if OKC starts projecting to 30 or more wins at some point in the season.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.