Shawn Kemp in a driveby

4,130 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Cowboyfan98
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Cappo
AG
WOW
MookieBlaylock
AG
Was he targeting one of his 27 baby mamas?
Guitarsoup
AG
NBA Jam Prison Edition with Ja Morant and Shawn Kemp is gonna be great.

Harry Dunne
boom shakalaka
The Porkchop Express
Harry Dunne said:

boom shakalaka
The Nail in the Coffin!
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
bdp514am
I knew Shawn from both his time a a jc here in Texas and with the Lakers. He was and apparently remains a troubled soul
Harry Dunne
Anyone else ever frequent the NBA Jam arcade at the Commons food court in the 90s?
NoahAg
bdp514am said:

I knew Shawn from both his time a a jc here in Texas and with the Lakers. He was and apparently remains a troubled soul
Lakers??
Let's go, Brandon!
The Porkchop Express
Harry Dunne said:

Anyone else ever frequent the NBA Jam arcade at the Commons food court in the 90s?
I did, and I watched most of the Rockets' 93-94 regular season down there too. NBA Jam was the most fun and most infuriating sports game ever.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
superunknown
AG
Harry Dunne said:

I wrecked shop at the one in MSC/hullabaloo/basement in the 90s
superunknown
AG

WojBomb? WojBy?
Woods Ag
AG
Was my favorite player as a kid.

So much so that when the Sonics traded him to Cleveland for Vin Baker, I quit playing basketball for good. It was my favorite sport and the one I was best at prior to that.. lol. mother ****er altered my athletic childhood. I became 100% a baseball player after that.
ATM9000
AG
Woods Ag said:

Was my favorite player as a kid.

So much so that when the Sonics traded him to Cleveland for Vin Baker, I quit playing basketball for good. It was my favorite sport and the one I was best at prior to that.. lol. mother ****er altered my athletic childhood. I became 100% a baseball player after that.

Don't understand. Were the Sonics your favorite team or something?
Woods Ag
AG
Idk what my 8th grade mind was thinking. They were and he was my favorite player. I guess to me it signified the end of their run. Anyways I didn't even try out for the 8th grade team. Just done with basketball all together.
agdaddy04
AG
bdp514am said:

He did enroll at TVCC, but never played. He never played for the Lakers tho.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Middle school basketball career ended

Holy hell
rhutton125
AG
I love that. That's true fandom.
Cowboyfan98
Shawn kemps dunks were crazy back in the 90s
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.