Aggie Moving to Switzerland

891 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by FC12
cfried18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife is getting transferred to Switzerland in March and we're looking forward to the big move! We would love to connect with any Aggies in the Switzerland area or anyone who has made the move across the pond and has tips.

I'm also in the market for a job in the communications/public affairs field.

-Clinton Friedrichs
Class of 18
mosesrab90
AG
What town? I worked / lived in Zug for 5 years - truly spectacular country. Happy to pass along some tips if you let me know where you'll be based.
cfried18
AG
We'll be in Zurich!
Danger Mouse
AG
There was an Aggie featured in recent episode of Househunters International rhat moved from Houston to Zurich. His wife's job transferred them to Switzerland. Think he was in real estate.

In any event, good luck and enjoy the experience. Switzerland is one of my most favorite travel experiences.
Class of '91 (MEEN)
FC12
I'm in Liechtenstein….but it's practically Switzerland A little over 1 hour from Zurich. Would be happy to connect and chat.
cfried18
AG
That would be great! My contact information is below. Happy to coordinate a good time offline. Thank you so much!

clintfriedrichs@gmail.com
+1 202-765-7388
FC12
Got it. I'll email shortly. If you don't have WhatsApp or similar, might as well go ahead and get it setup as that is what most use to message back to the US and then between friends/colleagues here too.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.