Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,572,052 Views | 226357 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by deddog
RenoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Heineken-Ashi said:

Next resistance

SPX - 5190 SPY 518
IWM - 207
QQQ - 441
SLV - 25.35 then 26
BTC - 67,230
MARA - 22 then 24
CLSK - 18.05 - very close - then 20
10Y yield - 4.57% hard support 4.45%.
AAPL - 188
META - 473
XOM - 118.50
XLE - 94.75
TSLA -194
NVDA - ATH
AMD - 163
SMCI - 860 then 950
PLTR - 25.50
POWL - 175

WWR next resistance 49 cents. Like a taco bell bean burrito in the 90s.
Bonfire.1996
RenoAg said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Next resistance

SPX - 5190 SPY 518
IWM - 207
QQQ - 441
SLV - 25.35 then 26
BTC - 67,230
MARA - 22 then 24
AAPL - 188
META - 473
XOM - 118.50
XLE - 94.75
TSLA -194
NVDA - ATH
AMD - 163
SMCI - 860 then 950
PLTR - 25.50
POWL - 175

same level of resistance in more ways than one
Maximus Johnson
AG
I am up roughly 30% on HUMA since the recommendation here. What is the play for their earnings on 05/10 for those of you still holding shares? Should I lock in profits or hold out?
ProgN
Maximus Johnson said:

I am up roughly 30% on HUMA since the recommendation here. What is the play for their earnings on 05/10 for those of you still holding shares? Should I lock in profits or hold out?
I was the first to mention it because Tuberville bought a large position in it. FTR, I know absolutely dick about them and I said it was just a trade. If entered it as a trade, sell. If you're considering to hold it, then you need to invest some time researching it doing your own DD. If you find out some really promising intel, please share it with the clubhouse.
Maximus Johnson
AG
I knew right after I hit send on my previous message that I was going to get this response lol

I will do some digging on them but I know about as much about trading stocks as you know about Humacyte so I was just wondering if there was a general consensus as to sell before or after earnings.
ProgN
Reach out to Nortex97 he's done some DD on them.
El Chupacabra
E said:

PLTR drops AH after exceeding earnings

The last time PLTR was this low was.....................................................yesterday (well Friday, you know what I mean).
confucius_ag
AG
El Chupacabra said:

E said:

PLTR drops AH after exceeding earnings

The last time PLTR was this low was.....................................................yesterday.
Picked up a nugget from Shyam Sankar during the call that has me excited for the possibilities :

Being the sole prime vendor for the Titan project could potentially lead to their Target Workbench platform being in "Every cockpit, every vehicle, every ship."
"Me not know, me not tell, me push button and run like hell."
AgShaun00
AG
I had puts for PLTR and sold my shares last week. I will be looking to reload soon as long term it will be great.
cslifer
Hold on to the HUMA. My guess is this earnings call is going to be uneventful. The next big moves for this company are going to be FDA approval for trauma later this year (definitely a positive), read out of study about the dialysis indication (could be HUGE but I have some concerns), and then of course when we start to see actual income next year sometime. I am long on HUMA with a probably unhealthy percentage of it in my taxable account at 2.58 cost basis.
flashplayer
AG
Have you looked at Allurion and their swallowable gastric balloon by any chance? Eliminates the need for endoscopy in most patients.

They have an FDA readout coming at some point this year too. They claim a 10-15% weight reduction in 4 months. The thing that concerns me with them is some of the online reviews I have read by patients who have used it in the UK where it is reimbursed by the NHS. I also tend to think the readout will show a more modest weight reduction than what they have claimed to this point.

Similar cost basis to HUMA where you bought it.
cslifer
Allurion definitely looks interesting but I have some concerns as well. On the plus side it appears to be a cheap and easy procedure, and the company's numbers look to be headed in the right direction at first glance. I am sure they will find significant customers as alot of people want to lose weight but not take medications. My concern isn't necessarily the product, but people in general. This is a product to help with initial weight loss and lead to lifestyle change, I am afraid that many people will say it doesn't work because they gain weight back. The product appears to work as intended but the patient has to do their part as well. I would say I am interested but definitely needs more research.
Josepi
AG
Quote:

This is a product to help with initial weight loss and lead to lifestyle change, I am afraid that many people will say it doesn't work because they gain weight back. The product appears to work as intended but the patient has to do their part as well.
How is that any different than any other weight loss plan ranging from the gym...or weight watchers...or ozempic...or wegovy...or anything? You stop them...you gain weight back.
flashplayer
AG
Yeah same. I bought into it impulsively earlier in the year but got out of it after doing more research and decided to just watch for cheap call opportunities in case they balloon this year (pun intended).
South Platte
RenoAg said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Next resistance

SPX - 5190 SPY 518
IWM - 207
QQQ - 441
SLV - 25.35 then 26
BTC - 67,230
MARA - 22 then 24
AAPL - 188
META - 473
XOM - 118.50
XLE - 94.75
TSLA -194
NVDA - ATH
AMD - 163
SMCI - 860 then 950
PLTR - 25.50
POWL - 175

You might be confusing it with the highly underrated Taco Bueno party taco.
cslifer
You're not wrong, but with this one it seems like it may be more profound as you only have it for a short period of time. Just my opinion.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Now everything dumping.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Anybody playing uber earnings? I've been buying lotto $80 calls because i keep hearing about their h3 hexagonal grid being used for spatial ai/big data processing and summarization, don't know how they monetize that but the right buzzwords seem to be making stonks go up
Talon2DSO
AG
Great buy opportunity for SMCI
Timmay!
RenoAg said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Next resistance

SPX - 5190 SPY 518
IWM - 207
QQQ - 441
SLV - 25.35 then 26
BTC - 67,230
MARA - 22 then 24
AAPL - 188
META - 473
XOM - 118.50
XLE - 94.75
TSLA -194
NVDA - ATH
AMD - 163
SMCI - 860 then 950
PLTR - 25.50
POWL - 175

Bean burrito and two tacos and you had a meal for under $2.00.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Time for TNA gifs?
HoustonAg2014
AG
Timmay! said:

RenoAg said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Next resistance

SPX - 5190 SPY 518
IWM - 207
QQQ - 441
SLV - 25.35 then 26
BTC - 67,230
MARA - 22 then 24
AAPL - 188
META - 473
XOM - 118.50
XLE - 94.75
TSLA -194
NVDA - ATH
AMD - 163
SMCI - 860 then 950
PLTR - 25.50
POWL - 175

We went to Taco Bell last weekend and it cost us $35 for the 2 of us... Insane how times have changed. Bring me back to simpler times.
Josepi
AG
Good lord man! I went yesterday. Two bean burritos and a soft taco were $5
ReturnOfTheAg
AG
HoustonAg2014 said:

Timmay! said:

RenoAg said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Next resistance

SPX - 5190 SPY 518
IWM - 207
QQQ - 441
SLV - 25.35 then 26
BTC - 67,230
MARA - 22 then 24
AAPL - 188
META - 473
XOM - 118.50
XLE - 94.75
TSLA -194
NVDA - ATH
AMD - 163
SMCI - 860 then 950
PLTR - 25.50
POWL - 175

We went to Taco Bell last weekend and it cost us $35 for the 2 of us... Insane how times have changed. Bring me back to simpler times.

You get like 3 party packs or what?
EnronAg
AG
I go and I'm more in the josepi price range...my wife goes and she's in the HoustonAg price range
cjo03
AG
Josepi said:

Good lord man! I went yesterday. Two bean burritos and a soft taco were $5

not gonna chart it, but i estimate very little resistance
McInnis 03
AG
HoustonAg2014 said:

Timmay! said:

RenoAg said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Next resistance

SPX - 5190 SPY 518
IWM - 207
QQQ - 441
SLV - 25.35 then 26
BTC - 67,230
MARA - 22 then 24
AAPL - 188
META - 473
XOM - 118.50
XLE - 94.75
TSLA -194
NVDA - ATH
AMD - 163
SMCI - 860 then 950
PLTR - 25.50
POWL - 175

You spelt Torchy's wrong.
SoTXAg09
AG
You in California or what? I'm easily able to get out of there for 10-12 bucks max.
ProgN

Although this isn't a stock rec, it will also save all of you a lot of money that you're spending at Taco Bell and achieve the same results.
EnronAg
AG
don't look now...but this donkey market still has some kick left...only off about 1% from ATH...still think we rip one more time...even more than what we've already done in "go away in May"
HoustonAg2014
AG
ReturnOfTheAg said:

HoustonAg2014 said:

Timmay! said:

RenoAg said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Next resistance

SPX - 5190 SPY 518
IWM - 207
QQQ - 441
SLV - 25.35 then 26
BTC - 67,230
MARA - 22 then 24
AAPL - 188
META - 473
XOM - 118.50
XLE - 94.75
TSLA -194
NVDA - ATH
AMD - 163
SMCI - 860 then 950
PLTR - 25.50
POWL - 175

You get like 3 party packs or what?
2 Cantina chicken quesadilla and a steak quesadilla also Beefy 5 layer and crunch wrap surpreme between 2 of us and a drink each... 6 bucks per quesadilla gets you there pretty quick.
EliteZags
AG
well ordering half the menu anywhere isn't gonna be a $8 experience
bhanacik
AG
I've been scanning for upcoming earnings and would like ya'lls opinion on SOUN (Soundhound) for an earnings play. I'm liking the weekly, daily, and 4-hour charts, but curious what others see.
ProgN
bhanacik said:

I've been scanning for upcoming earnings and would like ya'lls opinion on SOUN (Soundhound) for an earnings play. I'm liking the weekly, daily, and 4-hour charts, but curious what others see.
I don't know a damn thing about them, but technically it looks pretty good to me. Bollies getting tight, RSI above 50, MACD rounding bottom and turning up. If they have a great ER, they're positioned to jump, technically speaking.

Disclaimer: I never even heard of it until your post and I just gave you my TA opinion of it's chart.
AgCPA95
AG
ProgN said:

bhanacik said:

I don't know a damn thing about them, but technically it looks pretty good to me. Bollies getting tight, RSI above 50, MACD rounding bottom and turning up. If they have a great ER, they're positioned to jump, technically speaking.

Disclaimer: I never even heard of it until your post and I just gave you my TA opinion of it's chart.

I only knew of them for their SoundHound app helping me figure out what song I'm hearing overhead in a restaurant or bar. Had no idea it was a real company!
First Page Last Page
Page 6434 of 6468

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.