ags do we hate losing to tceh more than we like beating tu?

3,877 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 16 yr ago by PaleHorse
BMEDAggie11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
your an idiot

I heart irony
shiner raider
He gets repeatedly kicked in the balls by fans of every school, including his own, and all he can come up with is grammar smack.

Dr.K
im in no way defending the cawk-swallowing dewshbag, but it IS kind of embarassing.

whether its a simple typo or just plain ignorance, to call someone an idiot while doing something idiotic is the definition of irony.
PaleHorse
haha "your" welcome...

if that's all you can grab onto in response, treat yourself to a cookie.
J. Walter Weatherman
quote:
"...maybe if you didn't want to get talked down to you shouldn't have chosen a school..." - Large Bean

Says it all. Arrogance is apparently taught as a positive trait at the atm fish camp. Therefore, if you didn't go to the atm, be prepared to be "talked down to".

I've been at several different Big 12 stadiums when the ags were playing and that is one constant theme of discussion: "Aggies think they are better than everyone else".

first of all, is large bean supposed to be smack? it's more confusing that funny.

second, we have heard from a bunch of fans on this message board alone(kstate, osu, kansas, clemson, vtech, nebraska to name a few) that have had a great experience in college station. im not sure what a&m games you were at(or why you were there in the first place), but im guessing they were either tech or texas games. and those observers might be a little biased.

and third, we dont look down at everyone's education, texas is a great school and it would be pretty hard for you to find an ag that wouldn't admit that. tech isn't that good of a school, and is not really in the same league academically as texas or a&m, so that's why you'll see a lot of aggies point that out. and especially since you have been kicking our asses in basketball and football lately, it's pretty much all we have.

[This message has been edited by Large_Farva (edited 1/17/2008 6:37p).]
BMEDAggie11
shiner, you failed to follow

It's not that it's the only thing I could come up with, it's that someone who responds to you by calling you an idiot in 4 words (one of which is grossly misused) I fail to see the need to dignify it with a respectable response.
PaleHorse
Dr. K;

it would bother me if living on this message board was all i did all day. I get yelled at by MD's in class if/when i say something the slightest bit wrong during my presentations, or when i'm being grilled... and that STILL doesn't get to me, it's all part of being the youngest kid in your grad program. I could care less about a comma.

we'll just let hostile hold on to that one so he can run to his friends and talk about some stupid "tard" he talked e-trash with. maybe it'll give them a break from hearing about how he dunked on bosh that one time.

and farva, i think you spent toooo much time at fish camp if you actually believe that. if you're just runnin smack... you may proceed.
shiner raider
quote:
it's that someone who responds to you by calling you an idiot in 4 words (one of which is grossly misused) I fail to see the need to dignify it with a respectable response.

Sentence Structure
PaleHorse
aggs don't make grammaticallisticaltastic mistakes shiner!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.