You Can't Make This Liberal Bull**** Up; Sometimes Real Life Is Wierder Than Fiction

4,704 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by LincolnBorglum79
Charlie 31
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"Black leaders call on UT Austin ahead of Sugar Bowl to stop playing 'Eyes of Texas' "

Hell, at this point I'll sing "The Eyes of Texas" to keep the libtards from canceling traditional and non-racist UT-Austin alma mater song from being sung by our teassip brethren.

SMH!
Rongagin71
AG
I'm surprised Gary Bledsoe is still running the NAACP in Austin,
he is pretty old. He's a lawyer who has been around +50 years.
This same issue came up two years ago, was studied and dropped because although the song may have been used by some minstrel shows the intent was to mock the college president for often using the phrase "eyes of Texas".
If it had been shown that the song was talking about "you cannot get away" because it was warning slaves not to try to escape, it would have been dropped then.
maroon barchetta
Whacko Libs (redundant) on Surly were losing their minds over this topic a couple of years ago.

The sip on sip violence on that site was a fun watch.
Texas velvet maestro
Historians believe the UT Austin Alma Matter was debuted at a minstrel show a type of theater performance where white men would wear Black face to mock Black people.

lol "historians believe"
chlavinka
AG
This will never happen
stexagg
They could just sing 'I've been working on the railroad'
Bosco
AG
Good good. The commies will destroy themselves and the school.

Hear that, 5 star recruits?!?…horns are RACIST! Better go anywhere else.
BillYeoman
Texas velvet maestro said:

Historians believe the UT Austin Alma Matter was debuted at a minstrel show a type of theater performance where white men would wear Black face to mock Black people.

lol "historians believe"

Love that quote "historians believe."

No facts…….just a random cherry picked belief.

I hope the horns play their supposed "minstrel" song every chance they get.

RAB87
AG

lol "historians believe"
You mean liberal figureheads like Ralph Northam, Gavin Newsome, and Justin Trudeau. All notorious blackface wearers.
BillYeoman
RAB87 said:

lol "historians believe"
You mean liberal figureheads like Ralph Northam, Gavin Newsome, and Justin Castro. All notorious blackface wearers.

Fixed it for you.
Dark_Knight
AG
That school is already a liberal ****hole. I find stuff like this hilarious, given the "friendly" fire.
Because I'm Batman!

LOYAL AG
AG
BillYeoman said:

lol "historians believe"

Love that quote "historians believe."

No facts…….just a random cherry picked belief.

I hope the horns play their supposed "minstrel" song every chance they get.

I hope they tell these morons to pound sand then never get to play it. That seems the best of both worlds.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
R8ted
Dark_Knight said:

That school is already a liberal ****hole. I find stuff like this hilarious, given the "friendly" fire.
I always thought you lacked character, Dark Knight, but now I'm sure of it.

Don't worry, if A&M ever makes the semis or finals of the 12 team playoff moving forward, these people will come out of the woodwork to reignite the Sul Ross statue debate.

If you're not part of the solution, then your part of the problem….
DGrimesAg92
LMAO.....they're eating their own now!!
Dark_Knight
AG
R8ted said:

Dark_Knight said:

Don't worry, if A&M ever makes the semis or finals of the 12 team playoff moving forward, these people will come out of the woodwork to reignite the Sul Ross statue debate.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings over your tshirt school, the truth hurts sometimes. Austin and tu have been a liberal ****hole for quite a while.

They have to bus people in to come protest Sully.
Because I'm Batman!

R8ted
Dark_Knight said:

R8ted said:

Dark_Knight said:

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings over your tshirt school, the truth hurts sometimes. Austin and tu have been a liberal ****hole for quite a while.

You didn't hurt my feelings.

You're missing the point.

Nobody is protesting.

They are just trying to reignite the debate because of the attention UT is getting.

You think that's hilarious.

I think that's sad.

I will also think it's sad when they move Sully's statue.
ABATTBQ11
AG
No. They deserve this.
Skubalon
I was watching this game with my non-football watching wife. She asked me which team I wanted to win, so I told her "the pot smoking liberal hippies". She asked "which team is that?" I told her I didn't know and it didn't matter.
MooreTrucker
AG
R8ted said:

Dark_Knight said:

R8ted said:

Dark_Knight said:

You didn't hurt my feelings.

You're missing the point.

Nobody is protesting.

They are just trying to reignite the debate because of the attention UT is getting.

You think that's hilarious.

I think that's sad.

I will also think it's sad when they move Sully's statue.

It's hilarious that it's even a thing, and sad in general that it won't go away, but again hilarious because it's tu.
BartInLA
When the sips come to Kyle field the band should play the eyes of Texas over the intercom because maybe we can unite with them over wokeness.
Sul Statue BS will come back again. I'll bet no living horn alum has ever even thought it was remotely racist. I never thought Sully represented slavery but do credit him for maybe saving us from being shut down.
While they're at it, they need to reverse giving opposing players getting a flag over horns down. It makes them look like whiny little b- - - hs to outsiders.
LincolnBorglum79
AG
The whole horns down penalty ended when they left the BDF conference. It isn't a penalty in the SEC. If Ewers comes back and the Manning nephew stays, they could have a surprisingly good 6-6 record in 2024
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.