UH-oh, Houston has a BIG problem!

6,441 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by MooreTrucker
Raiderjay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BillYeoman said:

Raiderjay said:

We are sitting two of our best players to get them ready for the ncaa tourney. UH will kill us this game. I agree wirh our staff getting our players healthy for the tourney. This game doesn't matter

Doesn't explain the result on January 17th.

The fighting Yoemans won their Super Bowl against a partial tech team…. Getting run by the cyclones
BillYeoman
Raiderjay said:

BillYeoman said:

Raiderjay said:

We are sitting two of our best players to get them ready for the ncaa tourney. UH will kill us this game. I agree wirh our staff getting our players healthy for the tourney. This game doesn't matter

Doesn't explain the result on January 17th.

The fighting Yoemans won their Super Bowl against a partial tech team…. Getting run by the cyclones

Big 12 Champs sitting players. Getting ready for the REAL tourney.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Seems to happen a lot across multiple sports
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! Looks like you put a 1A high school replacement team out there. Great strategy!
Texas velvet maestro
Raiderjay said:

oh ok.
maroon barchetta
Maybe they were still resting yesterday.
Raiderjay
obviously too much rest....
MooreTrucker
AG
Well, OP was right, just a few days late. Shead out with a serious ankle injury.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.