BYU Students asked to remove "Horns Down" shirts

2,182 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by APHIS AG
TexAgs23
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/byu-fans-asked-to-remove-horns-down-shirts-during-game-against-texas

These t.u. crybabies are cracking me up.
maroon barchetta
Saw this elsewhere

Checked to see if tigerdroppings was talking about it.

Yes. Yes they are.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
TexAgs23 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/byu-fans-asked-to-remove-horns-down-shirts-during-game-against-texas

These t.u. crybabies are cracking me up.

I'm not sure how you can force someone to change their shirts for something non-offensive. I seem to remember a broadcast a few years ago where a tu student was wearing a ""F***. We're from Texas." shirt and made it on tv.

Something tells me this is only going to get worse for them. I'm picturing a maroon out with 110,000 "Horns Down" shirts.
Texas velvet maestro
seems like even the dumbest guy would understand that complaining about it will only make it worse.
maroon barchetta
Texas velvet maestro said:

seems like even the dumbest guy would understand that complaining about it will only make it worse.

That's no way to talk about Mack Brown and Rodney Terry.
Gradaggie05
AG
tu has just given every team in the SEC ammunition for decades.

Forcing a bunch of polite Mormons to bend the knee isn't that hard.

Does anyone thing that LSU fans, completely lacking any class, are going to give two $h!ts about how "horns down" hurts Ty's feelings?

"Horns down" is so tame compared to what I've heard LSU fans screaming.

maroon barchetta said:

Saw this elsewhere

Checked to see if tigerdroppings was talking about it.

Yes. Yes they are.
BillYeoman
BYU is a tough place on the road

They only lost 1 game at home all year.
chlavinka
AG
The game was in Provo. The BYU administration did this. Teaching their kids sportsmanship. I'm all for it.
Loyalty
AG
Wish I could figure out why sip feels it's so offensive. Seems like they would love it cause it makes them think they're everyone's rival. Ya know, that needy feel for superiority?

Horns down is meant to make fun of folks who told the league to make it a penalty. Respect is commanded, not demanded
maroon barchetta
If you check Surly, those smooth brains believe they are everyone's Super Bowl. That the entire world is out to get them because they are so incredible.

Except when they lose by double digits in basketball.
Homesick Aggie
AG
Same ole sips!

Priorities in life-
Faith, Family, Friends and my FIGHTING TEXAS AGGIES
swimmerbabe11
TXAGBQ76
AG
That's a Ray Wylie Hubbard song
Texas velvet maestro
TXAGBQ76 said:

That's a Ray Wylie Hubbard song
it's a pretty good song. it's healthy state arrogance. Doesn't belong to any school. RWH attended North Texas.
OMeara
"Barstool TCU Is Donating 500 Horns Down Shirts To The Student Section For Their Game Against Texas On Saturday "
[url=https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1753157533441663377/photo/1][/url]

[url=https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1753157533441663377/photo/1][/url]

Texas 77
TCU 66

I guess the Horny Toads will get us back when we play again.

Oh, wait that's never going to happen !?!?!
APHIS AG
Loyalty said:

Wish I could figure out why sip feels it's so offensive. Seems like they would love it cause it makes them think they're everyone's rival. Ya know, that needy feel for superiority?

Horns down is meant to make fun of folks who told the league to make it a penalty. Respect is commanded, not demanded
They feel that they should be "revered" where ever they go and anyone that plays them should feel "fortunate" losing to them.

Remember, they are "blue bloods".

PS: They are for a rude awakening in the SEC where almost every game is a battle.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.