Red Raiders DESTROY Kansas!

1,578 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by TXAGBQ76
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How DARE they push Tech out of the Top 25!

One day a Tech QB wins a Super Bowl, the next the Tech basketball team is cooking up some Jayhawks. For a team that hasn't "won anything" they are doing pretty decent <sarcasm>.

Are you tuning in?
Big 12-0
I bet Kansas can't leave Lubbock fast enough! What an embarrassment!
91_Aggie
AG
Big 12-0 said:

I bet Kansas can't leave Lubbock fast enough!

This applies to anyone at all who visits Lubbock
BohunkAg
AG
Is Tech's coach still calling players slaves?
BQ78
AG
Help me I'm lost, I was looking for the Old Rivalries Board but it seems to be the TT board, anyone have a link to Old Rivalries?
Big 12-0
BQ78 said:

Help me I'm lost, I was looking for the Old Rivalries Board but it seems to be the TT board, anyone have a link to Old Rivalries?

It's just a reflection of the times we're living in. Tech's performing on the national stage so Old Rivalries reflects this. When you win on Super Bowl Sunday and beat #6 Kansas on Big Monday, all eyeZ on Tech.
BohunkAg
AG
Does Mahomes even admit he went to Tceh?
Big 12-0
BohunkAg said:

Have you not seen this?
TXAGBQ76
AG
Well, as my grandad used to say "…even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in a while…"

Good game, it's a good day when one of big crooks of the game goes down
BohunkAg
AG
Big 12-0 said:

BohunkAg said:

Have you not seen this?

Why would I have watched that?
Texas velvet maestro
that picture looks like a satanic rap show. is that jackson mahomes in the back? is he still at large?
MooreTrucker
AG
BohunkAg said:

Is Tech's coach still calling players slaves?
Nah, they fired that guy and got someone better
Jack Boyett
AG
Getcha some

BQ78
AG
That nice ceremony is the least Tech could do for all the championships Mahones brought to Tech. I mean, before him they couldn't afford stamps but now they can send things Fed Ex!
maroon barchetta
The Ags beat #6 Tennessee the other day and Myles Garret won Defensive Player of the Year.

Is that how this works?
Big 12-0
maroon barchetta said:

The Ags beat #6 Tennessee the other day and Myles Garret won Defensive Player of the Year.

Is that how this works?

Was it on Big Monday with the whole wide world watching? THAT'S how it works.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Come on now, let the little guy puff up his little birdy chest a little bit now. It's literally all he's got. Give him a little golf clap now.
Charlie 31
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

Well, as my grandad used to say "…even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in a while…"
Along that same vein, I had a boss who used to say, "Even a broken clock is right twice a day." I watched the game last night and Texas Tech did dominate Kansas from start to finish in a well-played game. Tech, like our Aggies, just needs to sustain those victories and be more consistent on the court against all opponents all season.

On another note, the Texas Tech students and fans chanting "overrated" last night at the end of the Kansas game was just as bad as our students and fans chanting "overrated" when we soundly defeated Tennessee on Saturday at Reed Arena. To add another quote to this post, from Penn State Coach Joe Paterno, "Act like you've been there before."
TXAGBQ76
AG
I've heard that before too.

The overrated chant vs UT was not gif the team but Knecht who is highly rated and is very cocky. Every time he went to the free throw line the chanted it- as well as every time he missed a shot, had a turnover, etc. They really got in his head.

While I'm not a big fan of doing it to the team we are beating, there are number of things the youngsters do I don't care for- but I'm the end, it is their time not mine. If I don't like it, I just don't do it.

I'm for anything that gets under Rick Barnes' extremely thin skin. He always finds not picky thing to cry about whenever he loses.
Skubalon
Yeah the overrated chant thing is idiotic. Pure high-grade stupid.

If the team you just stomped is "overrated" it takes a good deal of the shine out of the stomping.
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

Come on now, let the little guy puff up his little birdy chest a little bit now. It's literally all he's got. Give him a little golf clap now.

Vanderbilt says howdy!
Big 12-0
Skubalon said:

Yeah the overrated chant thing is idiotic. Pure high-grade stupid.

If the team you just stomped is "overrated" it takes a good deal of the shine out of the stomping.

Unfortunately, my wife does the "overrated" chant after our annual whoopee session.
TXAGBQ76
AG
and?
We said howdy to UK and UT- but you notice I didn't run over to a non-rival site puffing my chest out.
BQ78
AG
Don't feel bad, she says it to me every week.
Big 12-0
BQ78 said:

Don't feel bad, she says it to me every week.

Ha-ha! I only get humiliated with the chant once a year! Scoreboard!
TXAGBQ76
AG
Sounds like you think she is complimenting you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.