A good read for your enjoyment….

2,187 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Texas velvet maestro
R8ted
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://longhornswire.usatoday.com/2024/02/20/texas-longhorns-football-sec-takeover-conference-2024-roster-steve-sarkisian/
Charlie 31
AG
R8ted said:

https://longhornswire.usatoday.com/2024/02/20/texas-longhorns-football-sec-takeover-conference-2024-roster-steve-sarkisian/
Wrong forum. What does this have to do with Texas Tech? Take it to the teassip board. ;-)
Dark_Knight
AG
R8ted said:

Lol nobody cares and sips aren't taking over anything.
Texas velvet maestro
Saturday Down South's Matt Hayes

This guy, Matt Hayes, has amazing powers of perception. I appreciate his ability to set his emotions aside and take a hard look at the reality of the situation.
BaileyAg
AG
Charlie 31 said:

R8ted said:

Wrong forum. What does this have to do with Texas Tech? Take it to the teassip board. ;-)
I laughed
Texas velvet maestro
I just can't get over how miraculous it seems, everything playing into our hands with all the coaching instability in the top programs, the playoff teams in disarray, and here we are The University of Texas Longhorns with a future coaching legend just getting started. And here's the SEC looking for new daddy. ...wow.
I'm not saying we deserve such great fortune.
I resolve to be extra humble this season.
Dark_Knight
AG
Lol, good joke
Texas velvet maestro
no joke. extra extra humble.
Loyalty
AG
Lol. 2 years ago sips wanted Sark fired. He was on the hot seat after a 5-7 season. Next year at this time he'll be on the same hot seat if he's not already gone. 2 years tops.
Texas velvet maestro
there you are. I thought you caught a ride out of town on one of jumbo fisher's moving vans. you really went to bat for that dude.
Loyalty
AG
Yep, still here. Ya I really liked Jimbo and still think that at the time in 2018, he was a hell of a hire. But unfortunately it didn't work out. Things change. Onward!
Texas velvet maestro
hell of a hire, never got you to 10 wins.
He might still be here but for covid. 2020
Loyalty
AG
"At the the time in 2018"…he was a hell of a hire. No doubt. So your only metric for success is 10 wins? Hmm ok, since your team has never been thru a real season in a real league, I'll forgive your ignorance of what it's like to play a full season in the SEC West. You have no clue. Soon you will however.

Although not shocked, your obsession with Jimbo and your desire to disrespect his hiring is rich with irony given sip's recent track record in hiring coaches. Lets review...

Mac - sip fires a legend that took them to 2 NC games because he wasn't "we're Texas" enough and then you hire…

"5 core values" Charlie Strong…because you had to try and keep up with A&M hiring the first African American HC in the state of Texas. Nice guy it seemed, but a total failure. Like Jimbo's tenure, it didn't work out. Then there was…

Tom Herman!!! The coach who kisses his players and according to sip - walked on water and was the next Urban Myer! Lol! What an embarrassment he turned out to be. Gone. It didn't work out.

Now its Sark (whom I sincerely respect for overcoming his personal challenges). As mentioned, 2 years ago you people were ready to run him out of town after his 5-7 season. Last year was lucky given playing a big 12 schedule that still needed refs to win against UH as well as playing the majority of your schedule against back up QB's.

So here you are on Texags (sip's non real rival's) judging A&M coaching hires. Self awareness anyone?.

I get it, it brings your soul pleasure by obsessively trolling A&M, but even you can see the irony no? Of course you do. But no worries, we don't expect you to admit it.

Now…carry on, ignore the facts, redirect…we're all waiting.
Only Fans Director
Texas velvet maestro said:

And here's the SEC looking for new daddy.
Georgia had one loss, by 3 points, and you think the SEC is looking for a new daddy. lol

I guess you don't value credibility in your statements.
Proud father of an Aggie undergrad!
Texas velvet maestro
Thank you, Loyalty. I didn't read all that, but I know it was good.

In keeping with my pledge "extra-humility-2024" I think it best to stop ridiculing your ex-coach. He's a national champion after all. And Sark still isn't. but man. things are looking up. How good will Arch Manning be by November? we don't deserve this embarrassment of riches.

and only fans director. to me you're new here. But I value the fresh pair of eyes.
I will work on valuing the credibility of my statements.
Loyalty
AG

In keeping with my pledge "extra-humility-2024" I think it best to stop ridiculing your ex-coach. He's a national champion after all. And Sark still isn't. but man. things are looking up. How good will Arch Manning be by November? we don't deserve this embarrassment of riches.

and only fans director. to me you're new here. But I value the fresh pair of eyes.

You're welcome TVM. Always happy to assist in your quest to being humbled.

But remember, a truly humble person is honest. And we all know you read every word. And that's ok. Just admit it and consider it one more baby step in being humbled.

Have a wonderful evening.
e=mc2
AG

TVM bringing decent smack these days. Welcome to the SEC my friend.
Texas velvet maestro
Texas takeover. chili over grits
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.