Techs Daddy has massive lead!

2,167 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Big 12-0
Aggball2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
16-5? Bottom of the 5th.

The furk are yall doing 12-0?
letmeinnow
AG
I just looked it up. 18-5 middle of the 7th. Where are all the red raider world beaters?
Aggball2010
AG
letmeinnow said:

I just looked it up. 18-5 middle of the 7th. Where are all the red raider world beaters?

Pizzas don't deliver themselves.
Big 12-0
It's a 3-game series, is it not?

I'll reply once the series Scoreboard is decided.

Stay tuned…
e=mc2
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Stay tuned…

Big dog, you gave up 22. The wives can't be happy.
e=mc2
AG
Aggball2010 said:

letmeinnow said:

Pizzas don't deliver themselves.

Wasted tortillas tonight.
Big 12-0
e=mc2 said:

Big 12-0 said:

Stay tuned…

Big dog, you gave up 22. The wives can't be happy.

Definitely not happy, but it's the same disappointment as being down 27-3 at the start of the second quarter in football. Lots of ball to play!

Stay tuned…
Big 12-0
Tech wins today. Series tied 1-1. Premature Scoreboard elation for Horns. Trojan rubber game tomorrow.

Stay tuned…
letmeinnow
AG
Well I noticed that tu took the series today. Are you still thumping your chest in between deliveries?
Big 12-0
letmeinnow said:

Well I noticed that tu took the series today. Are you still thumping your chest in between deliveries?

Listen…

I didn't start this thread. My point was it was a 3 game series and to win the first was no guarantee of Scoreboard. The only thing I was "thumping my chest" about was to wait until the FREAKIN' SERIES WAS DECIDED!

Congrats to the Horns.
3rd Platoon
AG
Big 12-0 said:

letmeinnow said:

Listen…

I didn't start this thread. My point was it was a 3 game series and to win the first was no guarantee of Scoreboard. The only thing I was "thumping my chest" about was to wait until the FREAKIN' SERIES WAS DECIDED!

Congrats to the Horns.

You guys have been getting absolutely curb stomped by the t-sips this year. Football was an epic blowout in Austin, you guys got fisted in Lubbock in basketball a few weeks ago, and they took the series in baseball. This is the last time you guys might ever play them in anything, and you're getting ragdolled all over the place by them. The pressure of a "perhaps never again" might be getting to you guys pretty bad.
TXAGBQ76
AG
I've read this is tech's "golden age" of athletics.
Big 12-0
3rd Platoon said:

Big 12-0 said:

letmeinnow said:

Listen…

Congrats to the Horns.

You guys have been getting absolutely curb stomped by the t-sips this year. Football was an epic blowout in Austin, you guys got fisted in Lubbock in basketball a few weeks ago, and they took the series in baseball. This is the last time you guys might ever play them in anything, and you're getting ragdolled all over the place by them. The pressure of a "perhaps never again" might be getting to you guys pretty bad.

Yes, it's been an unfortunate last season against the Horns. But if you've been paying attention, I haven't been "beating my chest" about Red Raiders over the Horns.

I've been beating my chest over trophies.

I've been beating my chest over championships.

I've been beating my chest about Scoreboard.

It's unfortunate not a lot of those Scoreboard victories came agains the Horns, but that hasn't diminished the Red Raiders achievements this year.

Congrats to the Horns.

And you are seen, Red Raiders
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

I've read this is tech's "golden age" of athletics.
And losing one conference baseball series tarnishes this?

Sad...
Texas velvet maestro
Congrats accepted.

Like Winnipeg in the CFL, Tech should not be overlooked within your lower tier. bless your hearts y'all are adorable. deserving of so many head-pats.
TXAGBQ76
AG
It is sad that your reading comprehension thought the thread is so poor- but you did go to tech.
Big 12-0
Texas velvet maestro said:

Congrats accepted.

Like Winnipeg in the CFL, Tech should not be overlooked within your lower tier. bless your hearts y'all are adorable. deserving of so many head-pats.

When did the BigXII become " lower tier"? Did I miss something?
TX_Aggie37
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Texas velvet maestro said:

Congrats accepted.

When did the BigXII become " lower tier"? Did I miss something?
A while ago.
TXAGBQ76
AG
It's been in all of the papers.
Big 12-0
Gosh darn it, I always forget that the conference A&M is in is always "top tier" and everybody else is "lower tier."
TXAGBQ76
AG
Nope this is not about the SEC at all. It's about losing your money making schools that bring in the dough- and replacing them with 4-5 mediocre to losing programs, while only gaining two decent teams. You got a couple of basketball schools, but football revenue pays 90% of the bills. That's no secret.
Aggball2010
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

Nope this is not about the SEC at all. It's about losing your money making schools that bring in the dough- and replacing them with 4-5 mediocre to losing programs, while only gaining two decent teams. You got a couple of basketball schools, but football revenue pays 90% of the bills. That's no secret.

Facts.

Ttu and their like will never bring the money that pays the bills.

But, tard may be top of the class in every sport every year now.

So that's the bright side of all of this! Maybe
BillYeoman
TXAGBQ76 said:

Fritzmagic about to change your story.

UHpgrade!!!
Aggball2010
AG
BillYeoman said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

Frtizmagic about to change your story.

UHpgrade!!!

The fck is fritzmagic?
Big 12-0
Aggball2010 said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

Facts.

So Aggies happy to have mid-tier athletics in the SEC and make a lot of money. Poor Tech will have to settle for championships over being rich.

You guys just said the quiet part out loud…
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! Says the little guy from the poor mediocre football school.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Haven't you folks been fixing to do well in football for a decade or so? Yawn! I'm not sure your conference upgrade is going to help you much.
Aggball2010
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Aggball2010 said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

Facts.

So Aggies happy to have mid-tier athletics in the SEC and make a lot of money. Poor Tech will have to settle for championships over being rich.

It's always better to have than have not… right?

If 16-0 is having not… sign me up, loser!
Aggball2010
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Aggball2010 said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

Facts.

Then again, my school didn't just get butt-fcked by a team we hate more than the sun with no rain. Again.
Big 12-0
Good luck to the Aggies in having one football season where they are better than Georgia, 'Bama, Oklahoma, Texas, and LSU (not to mention Tennessee, Florida, and Auburn).
TXAGBQ76
AG
Nice try, I know you thought you were being funny, but as usual nice try.
We've beaten all of those teams multiple times except for UGA, who we've only played twice. We will do fine.
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

Nice try, I know you thought you were being funny, but as usual nice try.
We've beaten all of those teams multiple times except for UGA, who we've only played twice. We will do fine.

OK then! Go Aggies!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.