Tech's not the only school in Lubbock to run over A&M!

2,102 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by TXAGBQ76
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

With five minutes to play in Saturday's LSC Championship semifinal game, Lubbock Christian freshman Ethan Duncan had two points and his team trailed by six points as they had for most of the game.

But that's when the LSC Freshman of the Year took over and put the Chaps on his back, scoring 10 points down the stretch, including two huge 3-pointers that lifted LCU to a dramatic 50-48 win over Texas A&M International.

https://lonestarconference.org/news/2024/3/9/mens-basketball-lscmbb-duncans-late-heroics-completes-lubbock-christians-comeback-over-texas-am-international.aspx

Charlie 31
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Quote:

With five minutes to play in Saturday's LSC Championship semifinal game, Lubbock Christian freshman Ethan Duncan had two points and his team trailed by six points as they had for most of the game.

But that's when the LSC Freshman of the Year took over and put the Chaps on his back, scoring 10 points down the stretch, including two huge 3-pointers that lifted LCU to a dramatic 50-48 win over Texas A&M International.

https://lonestarconference.org/news/2024/3/9/mens-basketball-lscmbb-duncans-late-heroics-completes-lubbock-christians-comeback-over-texas-am-international.aspx

I am convinced you are a troll and never really experienced or spread the Raider Rash on the South Plains.

Big 12-0
Charlie 31 said:

Big 12-0 said:

Quote:

I am convinced you are a troll and never really experienced or spread the Raider Rash on the South Plains.

I assure you my degree burns scarlet and black!
LeagueCityAg
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Charlie 31 said:

Big 12-0 said:

Quote:

I assure you my degree burns scarlet and black!
That's not a flex my guy
MooreTrucker
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Quote:

You're better than this.
AggieBand2004
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Big 12-0 said:

Quote:

You're better than this.

He's really not, though
TXAGBQ76
AG
Is that you satan, burning red and black?
Dark_Knight
AG
Don't give up your day job delivering groceries
Texas velvet maestro
TXAGBQ76 said:

Is that you satan, burning red and black?
pepperoni and black olive
Big 12-0
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_A%26M_International_University

"Texas A&M International University (TAMIU) is a public university in Laredo, Texas. It is part of the Texas A&M University System and home to over 8,500 students."

On a related note, I knew a girl who claimed she was a Longhorn. Turned out she graduated from the University of Texas Permian Basin (Odessa).
MooreTrucker
AG
Big 12-0 said:

"Texas A&M International University (TAMIU) is a public university in Laredo, Texas. It is part of the Texas A&M University System and home to over 8,500 students."

On a related note, I knew a girl who claimed she was a Longhorn. Turned out she graduated from the University of Texas Permian Basin (Odessa).
Your girlfriend was wrong, and so are you.

On a related note, I had a friend that graduated from West Texas State. When it became WTAMU, he refused to acknowledge that he might be an Aggie. TBF, he also worked at Tech, so there's that. But he wasn't wrong either. Also knew a sip that was in law school when Wesleyan became Texas A&M School of Law. Also refused to acknowledge. He wasn't wrong either.

Commerce isn't and neither is PV or Kingsville. I think Galveston is, but that's different.
Big 12-0
MooreTrucker said:

Big 12-0 said:

Your girlfriend was wrong, and so are you.

On a related note, I had a friend that graduated from West Texas State. When it became WTAMU, he refused to acknowledge that he might be an Aggie. TBF, he also worked at Tech, so there's that. But he wasn't wrong either. Also knew a sip that was in law school when Wesleyan became Texas A&M School of Law. Also refused to acknowledge. He wasn't wrong either.

Commerce isn't and neither is PV or Kingsville. I think Galveston is, but that's different.

Of course, I was joking. That's like me taking an Angelo State loss personally. But the Longhorn girl story's true.
MooreTrucker
AG
And I believe it. I don't know any UTEP folks that consider themselves horns, nor any UTRGV.
MooreTrucker
AG
Don't look now, but Tech is struggling against the Aggies.

The New Mexico State Aggies, that is.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Nice try at waiking it back. That is the typical drivel you spout all the time, but it's sometimes good for a chuckle watching you try so hard to be relevant.
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

Nice try at waiking it back. That is the typical drivel you spout all the time, but it's sometimes good for a chuckle watching you try so hard to be relevant.

We'll just have to wait and see who gets invited to the BIG DANCE to determine relevancy, I guess.
Raiderjay
Struggling up 11-2?
TXAGBQ76
AG
Well you won't be unless you're serving pizza,
MooreTrucker
AG
Raiderjay said:

Struggling up 11-2?
yeah, an hour ago
cottonpatchag
AG
Your degree is probably not the only thing red and black, They sell creams at Walgreens for that.
Big 12-0
cottonpatchag said:

Your degree is probably not the only thing red and black, They sell creams at Walgreens for that.

Life Hack: You can purchase the exact same cream, though a few months past the expiration date, at your local Dollar store for less than half the price!
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! Only you would know!

Life hack- diseased and cheap is no way to go through life!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.