comeon Ags beat neb

1,238 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Rongagin71
Texas velvet maestro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SEC taking a beating. it's up to the TX faction.
UTExan
Overrated.
SEC is overrated.

And Auburn goes down to Yale.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Texas velvet maestro
UTExan said:

Overrated.
SEC is overrated.

utah lol
Rongagin71
AG
UTExan said:

Overrated.
SEC is overrated.

Seems like an Ivy League team pulls an upset ever so often.
Back before the clock shot sped up the game, they were nasty.
Perhaps the Big Whatever should take a cue from The Ivey
and rename themselves the Post Oak League.

Edit: "clock shot" ?
Nah, why edit. Just let it all hang out.
UTExan
And Florida goes down to future Big 12 member Colorado.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
UTExan
Texas velvet maestro said:

UTExan said:

Overrated.
SEC is overrated.

utah lol

Who's your pick for the palindrome match tomorrow
(UT-tu)?
Texas velvet maestro
what a utah poser-trying-to ingratiate-himself with-aggies way to ask a question.

a sub-8000 enrollment catholic school called doo-kaine just sent one of your teams packing and the rest of your business is in the n i t

UTExan
No need to ingratiate: part of undergrad was at A&M before I had to drop out to take care of family. No richie-Rich sip family, you understand. Speaking of Aggies, Utah State just buzzsawed TCU.
AgDotCom
UTExan said:

before I had to drop out to take care of family.
That ain't easy. Well done.

After our break for reality, back to our regularly scheduled Rivalries programming.
carl spacklers hat
UTExan said:

Overrated.
SEC is overrated.

Given the results, I have to agree. Auburn and UK both go down to a hot shooter on teams that don't know they're supposed to lose.

I have the Buffs in the Elite 8 in my bracket, so I was happy to see Gatah lose. Now, if A&M can spring the upset tomorrow, my bracket is toast (UH into the final, losing to UConn). Izzo in March is so hard to pick against. Gamecocks played like chicks, which was disappointing.

I had Technicals making a run to the E8, too, so that was a letdown. I think sips and Jayhawks lose today.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
UTExan
PAC 12 (-2 + -2 + -4) is undefeated in first round.
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

Seems like an Ivy League team pulls an upset ever so often.
12 seed Yale took down 5 seed Baylor in the 2016 tournament. It was their first tournament win ever.
Rongagin71
AG
This may be before your time...but it was a big deal in 1989.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.