The Official rwilson is quitting thread

23,410 Views | 206 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Dock
BillJack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
laces out.
panhandleag75
AG
Still trying to figure out where the Finkle to wilson connection was made...sorry.
mse1892sip
I can't quit you panhandle75!
panhandleag75
thacktor
mse1892sip
BillJack
who?
thacktor
Ellis Wyatt
Techsan_02
Ed_Harley
ttt for Drillin'
txjortsagent
AG
quote:
txsportsagent
posted 6:13p, 06/08/05

A piece of advice for rwilson before he goes:

Even if you become a highly successful, rich attorney (like me), you shouldn't let anyone know that. I don't tell anyone about my fantastic lawyering skills and ludicrous bank accounts. I don't tell anyone about the 12 cars I have in my garage that never get driven since I got my new Bentley. People just don't need to know these things about you.

I suggest in the future that you, under your other screen names, defame the character known as rwilson as often as you can so none of us will expect that it's you (although we're all sure to have multiple theories). You also need to casually work into the fact that you're studying law, if you launch into that at all.

Young Robert, people don't like lawyers. Lawyers are hated because, for some reason, we're viewed as greedy moneymaking scoundrels who feed off the souls of others during their tragedies. For example, an elderly woman who had 15 starving grandchildren couldn't afford a speeding ticket and hired me to defend her recently. After expending about $50K in legal bills, I struck a deal with the prosecutor that forced her to pay twice the amount of the fine. When she couldn't pay my bill, I simply liened her house, foreclosed on it, demolished it and sold the real estate to Arabs. I now have a new 7-11 in which to fill up my Bentley.

I just didn't come on here and brag about it. Keep this in mind, young man. Godspeed, rwilson.

I used to be funny years ago
Xan
Do you still have the bentley ,agent?
txjortsagent
AG
5 of them
FormerStudent91
AG
why have these threads resurfaced?
Xan
cause rwilson is back.
surf
S
bump
leas right hand
you're damn right i'm back. back with a vengenance.
HeyMoe
AG
How can we miss you when you won't go away?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BQ_90
AG
Man time flies. I never thought is was time for the annual lea "I'll fight anybody" threads, then back out like a little *****, and then the followup I'm never posting again threads.

Muy
AG
quote:
I used to be funny years ago

Can I steal this line?

T&P
Tex117
AG
quote:
Young Robert, people don't like lawyers. Lawyers are hated because, for some reason, we're viewed as greedy moneymaking scoundrels who feed off the souls of others during their tragedies. For example, an elderly woman who had 15 starving grandchildren couldn't afford a speeding ticket and hired me to defend her recently. After expending about $50K in legal bills, I struck a deal with the prosecutor that forced her to pay twice the amount of the fine. When she couldn't pay my bill, I simply liened her house, foreclosed on it, demolished it and sold the real estate to Arabs. I now have a new 7-11 in which to fill up my Bentley.

Effing Awesome...Ranks as one of the greatest posts Ive read.
txjortsagent
AG
Awww, stop it
Dr.K
sure wish you would've offed yourself after the first round...
TechDiver
Man, that guy rwilson was the dewshiestness of dewshie dewshes.

I'm glad he doesn't post here any more.

It was fun, sometimes, to watch him repeatedly own himself publicly, constantly backpedaling, and entertaining to observe his bi-polar meltdowns from time to time, I admit.

Still, the forum is better off without him, no question.

I'm glad he's gone. His quitting Texags makes this a far more enjoyable forum.
Fort Worth Aggie
Absolutely agree.
Dr.K
Fort Worth Aggie
Just hit your position quota for the month and came here to celebrate? Congrats. I'm sure there's SOMETHING going on in Uptown tonight so that you don't have to be a complete reject, right?
Dr.K
i couldnt afford to buy a place in uptown, friend. had to move up north with the poor people.
Dr.K
why couldnt you just phukking do what you said you were going to do?

you admit to being an intollerable dewsh and instead of quitting you actually kicked the dewshiness up a few notches.

well done, pudge.
TTechDeck
That's your boy Sammy
The D
MidnightBevo
Jeez, was it really spring 2005 when this guy said he was leaving? 4 and half years and he keeps coming back to assure us all how awesome his life is...

"We won the game," Texas defensive guru Will Muschamp said. "Stats are for losers. I like winning games."
Harry Stone
AG
wow,

this thread is sad seeing guys like thacktor, tacking, raiderjay, shiner raider, and grego on here
LonghornDub
It's even sadder to see BLK on here.

That was a classic by agent, and HeyMoe's "How can we miss you if you won't go away" is printed on a coffee cup my wife gives to her relatives after three days at the house.

Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit

Sumus Tejas

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.