Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************* BOURBON *******************

4,931,158 Views | 39357 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by austinag1997
calebbogie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm nursing mine big time lol. So good.
Max06
AG
Balvenie triple cask 12yr

Not bourbon, but it's been my #1 for several years now.
AgCzar
AG
The '19 WLW is the only bottle I've enjoyed more, and I only had a sample. EHTBP 12 and Stagg 22b are my next two favorites I own and CNF is the easy choice even with how great those bottles are.
AgCzar
AG
Just got the label on my infinity bottle. Anybody ever done one?
SLCag
AG
Toss up between Weller Full Proof or EHTBP
FTAC2011
AG
Shaggie 05 said:

Booker's Rye

How is it?!
Bigfootisreal
Definitely my EH Taylor Four Grain!
Jdrexgman
AG
Weller Full Proof ftw
Aggie Therapist
AG
I've always wanted to try that
wmitchell
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

I've always wanted to try that

Now I get it! You just wanted to know who to buddy up to so you can try some stuff you don't have
jreg90
AG
I use pirate ship and print out UPS labels at home and drop off box at a CVS since they are a UPS shipping point.
jreg90
(Miss my sweet little Rachel 2002-2017)
RustyBoltz
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

You have 60 minutes left in your life and get one bottle from your stash to drink from and have your last sip.

What is it?
I have a SB CS Angel's Envy I bottled at the distillery. They asked us to name our bottle when we logged them so I named my Brian's Wings in remembrance of my father. I had gifted him a bottle early in AE's rise to prominence and though he was an experienced whiskey drinker, he was a relatively inexperienced with bourbon. He thoroughly enjoyed it so now each year I have a drink from his bottle on his birthday - if it's my last, his coffee can and I are sitting on the back porch, finishing off the bottle.
ryeguy
Russell's 98. Gladiator to see there is a lot of turkey on this list.
FTAC2011
AG
RustyBoltz said:

Aggie Therapist said:

You have 60 minutes left in your life and get one bottle from your stash to drink from and have your last sip.

What is it?
I have a SB CS Angel's Envy I bottled at the distillery. They asked us to name our bottle when we logged them so I named my Brian's Wings in remembrance of my father. I had gifted him a bottle early in AE's rise to prominence and though he was an experienced whiskey drinker, he was a relatively inexperienced with bourbon. He thoroughly enjoyed it so now each year I have a drink from his bottle on his birthday - if it's my last, his coffee can and I are sitting on the back porch, finishing off the bottle.

This is what it's all about.
Aggie Therapist
AG
Love it man
h_town_ags
We did a barrel pick at buffalo trace last month of Weller FP, and at the end of the day we each received a bottle of Buffalo Trace with our name and the date on it. I don't plan on opening that bottle, but in this case I would. Not the best bottle I own but definitely the coolest.
Aggie Therapist
AG
Awesome story.

I would love to get my hands on one of those WFP picks if there is any extra.
txag2k
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

Awesome story.

I would love to get my hands on one of those WFP picks if there is any extra.
No kidding me too lol
austinag1997
AG
RustyBoltz said:

Aggie Therapist said:

What is it?

Very cool. I met Wes Henderson years ago. Nice guy. Signed a CSAE bottle and box.
First Page Refresh
Page 1125 of 1125

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.