Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************BOURBON/WHISKEY TRADING THREAD************************

935,147 Views | 6723 Replies | Last: 40 min ago by jetch17
TreeFarmAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ISO Rebecca Creek Spanish Oak Texags Pick

FT:
$
Or I have a Hancocks Reserve I would like to trade

Just finished one I bought off the shelf, one of my favorite bourbons yet. Figured I would see if anyone has an extra they would want to part with before I go replace from the store. This pick was before my time unfortunately
AgDev01
AG
I have an extra I can trade. Where are you located?
Aggie Therapist
AG
Anyone have an extra Rebecca Creek TexAgs Pick.

Wasn't able to get in on that pick as well.
TreeFarmAg
AG
I'm local to Houston, Tomball more specifically
Sazerac
AG
See above from remko. It's not the TA pick but it's very similar. Great bottle. Have a bunch in west Houston.
AgDev01
AG
Unless you come down to Corpus ill have to ship. Drop was 60? i think. can ship it to you for 80 total.

email is username at gmail.
rca21978
AG
Remko12 had these from a non TexAgs pick. I purchased two - have opened one and have enjoyed it. He may have some left.

Note: Photo credit - Remko12
TreeFarmAg
AG
Email Sent, Thanks
TreeFarmAg
AG
Thanks for the feedback with pick from remko12. Going to deal with Agdev but will keep this in mind
Aggie Therapist
AG
I was just pulling a funny because I did the TexAgs Rebecca Creek Pick.

rca21978
AG
I didn't read all of your post - Yes, it would have been hard for you to miss out on that pick.
betadawg1
AG
TreeFarmAg said:

Thanks for the feedback with pick from remko12. Going to deal with Agdev but will keep this in mind

If that doesn't work I may know someone who has an extra I can put you in touch with in Houston.
remko12
AG
We have a good number of bottles available and all proceeds go to our local kids through our 501c
Aggie Therapist
AG
Unsolicited vouch for remko12.

Never met him but I like his style and purpose!
timjdash
AG
I'm in for grabbing one to help support the cause!
Goodest Poster
AG
remko12 said:

We have a good number of bottles available and all proceeds go to our local kids through our 501c

Of just Rebecca Creek? Or am i missing a post?
Always the most goodest
remko12
AG
No, it's the Rebecca Creek Spanish Oak. We did a barrel pick of it, and have quite a few left over bottles.
remko12
AG
Thanks! And thank you for keeping these Texags picks rolling!
SoTXAg09
AG
remko12 said:

No, it's the Rebecca Creek Spanish Oak. We did a barrel pick of it, and have quite a few left over bottles.

Can you ship?
KCRanchero16
AG
Clearing some space in my cabinet and have the following bottles up for grabs. Located in BCS, I make the occasional trip to Leander to see my folks.

FT:
- ECBP Batch C917, 65.5% - pending
- ECTB - $65
- Blanton's (Letter L, dump date 9/6/23) - pending
- New Riff Single Barrel - $50
- Smooth Ambler Old Scout TW Pick - $50
- WTKS TW Pick - $50

You can text me at five1two 6threezero 61twofour
txag2k
AG
Texted ya.
SSerna93
Slow in here lately…..
tu ag
AG
I got a bottle of Ancient Age that is 80% full. Looking for Eagle Rare 'Double Eagle Very Rare' 20
AgHawkeye
AG
I believe I have the opportunity to pick up the Buffalo Trace Prohibition 5 bottle collection. I probably wouldn't keep it for myself. I understand I may be able to post it elsewhere and just take a profit but I don't really do that with the bottles someone is willing to sell me.

I was curious if anybody the group would have interest in considering trades for other rare bottles.
SLCag
AG
Do you have a few trade options in mind?
AgHawkeye
AG
SLCag said:

Do you have a few trade options in mind?

It would be BTAC or equivalent type of stuff. I really don't. I was given the opportunity and was out of town but have to Tuesday.
William Larue Weller
AG
AgHawkeye said:

I believe I have the opportunity to pick up the Buffalo Trace Prohibition 5 bottle collection. I probably wouldn't keep it for myself. I understand I may be able to post it elsewhere and just take a profit but I don't really do that with the bottles someone is willing to sell me.

I was curious if anybody the group would have interest in considering trades for other rare bottles.
I have a 2018 GTS I could trade if interested
Irish 2.0
I have a gentleman at my lounge that is looking to let go of his scotch collection. He no longer drinks. He asked if I knew anyone interested and said I would share it with this group. Below is the list along with his comment. He is only interested in selling the lot, no individual bottles.

Quote:

Attached you'll find the scotch collection I'm selling. Bottles are in great condition and have original boxes except for one Hibiki 21. I want to sell the full lot and I'm asking $10k. The asking price is competitive and reflects a discount that a reseller would require in order to make some money. If a collector is looking to keep and drink these bottles, this is a mega deal.

PM or email if interested

stpaulaggie at yahoo
Tom Cardy
AG
AgHawkeye said:

Haven't seen many of these on secondary personally, but here's one reference point.
ryeguy
3500 in swap. A little less for bucks is the going rate right now. Might come down more since it's such a new thing. They started out at about 5500.
Aggie Therapist
AG
Take off $2,000 for the Aggie Discount
Tom Cardy
AG
thought for sure the Minnick top 100 would have jumped this into the stratosphere
AgHawkeye
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

Take off $2,000 for the Aggie Discount

Absolutely. If somebody were interested and coming in at $2500 in trade with a couple bottles that would likely work. It is $1000 MSRP so would cost me that. Just wasn't sure if there was interest.
SSerna93
I'd be interested at $ price. But if you're really after trades I can scoop up whatever you'd be after
FreeCap
AG
FT
- Penelope American Light 15
- Larceny A124
- ECBP A124
- ECTB
- McKenna 10
- EHT Small Batch
- Bowman Single Barrel
- Eagle Rare

ISO
- Weller anything (not SR)
- Stagg
- EHT Rye / BP
- Michters BP Rye

Based in Houston.
First Page Last Page
Page 191 of 193

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.