Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Foods you don't keep in the house, because you'll demolish them

3,722 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 23 hrs ago by Logos Stick
austinag1997
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Moral High Horse said:

When I was eating sweets, these ***king things:

I probably could have put this in a bowl of milk and eaten these like cereal. Glad to be off of the white powder.

Largely the same way. Occasional cheat, but generally off of the sugar addiction. Most people don't understand it.
ftworthag02
AG
anything peanut butter (only at work since my 7yr old has a severe peanut allergy) or the Grandmas vanilla cookie
cecil77
AG

And yes, they're on Amazon... https://www.amazon.com/Girl-Scout-Thin-Mints-Cookies/dp/B00BYI35MC/ref=asc_df_B00BYI35MC/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=693129827024&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2986294480080415709&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9027958&hvtargid=pla-567644734696&psc=1&mcid=50fd96b184763dab91cd6ffc20e7b1c7&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw3NyxBhBmEiwAyofDYRI52KKRRlL0TSICzo_eiMY2vzkWnD-fC57XlMbhdRr3xdCIUsuJxBoCi00QAvD_BwE
bigtruckguy3500
Have been cutting back sugar and processed stuff quite a bit. But assuming I didn't care, any of the following:

Pringles -usually sour cream and onion
Most types of chocolate chip cookies
Regular potato chips - usually like the wavy or ruffles type
Whoppers
Kit Kat
Dark chocolate covered almonds
Sugary cereals (honey nut Cheerios for sure)
Hot cheetos
I used to like Nutella, but now it tastes too artificial. But put Nutella on toast, with marshmallow cream, and it's a hazelnut s'mores sandwich

Some other things I can definitely put down more than a few, but start feeling sick and stop. Like Oreos, that cream can be a bit too much.
Average Joe
AG
Chicken in a biskit.

This is a judge free zone.
ValleyRatAg
AG
Me too. Those things are addictive. I can go without buying any but if I find an open box, maybe even at someone else's house I will kill it.
StinkyPinky
AG
Pringles, of any flavor.
FIDO*98*
AG
Average Joe said:

Chicken in a biskit.

This is a judge free zone.

For whatever reason we buy these when we go down to the coast or camping but not really at home. I don't think a box has ever made the return trip
KidDoc
AG
Doritos or sun chips.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
UTZ party mix
Birddog
AG
EclipseAg said:

JoCoAg09 said:

Oh man, all of the Dot's pretzels are addictive.

The good news is that they are usually usually out of stock at my HEB.
Don't go to Costco...I bought one and it lasted only a couple of days......Not anymore
HtownAg92
AG
Not me, but I've discovered that I cannot have Stroopwafels in the house. I bought two boxes on Saturday morning and had two empty boxes by last night. My kids destroy them.

They are pretty friggin good.

Lately for me, it hasn't been anything specific, but more generally leftovers in the fridge. If there is brisket, Chinese, pot roast, chicken -- don't count on having it for your next meal because I will drive-by graze on it all day until it is gone.

Logos Stick
Blue Bell Ice Cream
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.