Aggie Hoops Offers - 2025

10,153 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Fanatic15...Drs2B!
Hop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
OK, I'm unpinning the 2023 offer thread and adding this 2025 thread.
LawHall88
AG
2026:
LawHall88
AG
rlb28
AG
Leroy Kelly IV -
YEAR 2025 (HS Junior)
POSITION Point Guard
HT | WT 6'3"
HOMETOWN Dallas, TX
HIGH SCHOOL Dynamic Prep

zooguy96
rlb28 said:

Leroy Kelly IV -
YEAR 2025 (HS Junior)
POSITION Point Guard
HT | WT 6'3"
HOMETOWN Dallas, TX
HIGH SCHOOL Dynamic Prep

He's a IV. Lock to A&M.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
rlb28
AG
Mikel Brown, Jr is 6'2, 170 from Overtime Elite and was offered by the Aggies in 2022. He is ranked 16th nationally.

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/article/will-garlock-middleton-wisconsin-iowa-virginia-virginia-tech-notre-dame-south-carolina-227453284/
Quote:

Mikel Brown Jr. ranks as the No. 16 overall junior in the country in large part due to his polished and deep skillset, making for a lethal shot-maker from three both off the catch and bounce.

In past, Brown Jr. has been an undersized and thin guard but this season, it's evident he has stretched out and grown an inch or two while also starting to physically mature and his abilities on the court and his improving physique have caught the eyes and interests of colleges around the country.

Unofficially, Brown Jr. has been to Texas, Texas A&M and Florida while officially he has been to Alabama, Providence and Ole Miss.

rlb28
AG
The Aggies made the cut for the top 10 list for top 75 junior Jeremiah Green.

https://247sports.com/Article/jeremiah-green-sunrise-kansas-state-texas-am-tcu-houston-colorado-virginia-226746148/

Quote:

Green will consider Auburn, Colorado, Houston, Kansas, Kansas State, Oklahoma, TCU, Texas, Texas A&M, and Virginia as options moving forward. Out of the schools that made the cut, Green has completed official visits to Auburn and Texas A&M. He additionally has been to Houston, Kansas State, and TCU for unofficial visits.

Texas A&M: "I had a great visit with them. I got to see everything behind the scenes. I like the relationship I have built with the staff. I talk to Buzz Williams and Devin Johnson. The school is close to home and I feel it would be a great fit for me."

rlb28
AG
Jaylon Dean-Vines recently took an unofficial visit to Texas A&M.

Dean-Vines is 6'4 SG out of Dallas Kimball. Ranked as a 3-star.
rlb28
AG
RCS Sports has him ranked as the #3 player in the Houston area.
Quote:

Top-50 junior John Clark is the top big man prospect in the Lone Star State. A 6-foot-9 skilled five-man with upside out of Klein (Texas) Cain High, Clark completed an unofficial visit to Texas A&M earlier this month.

"They have been recruiting me hard and I like the way they go about it," Clark said on the Aggies. "I like the coaches. The vibe there is good and I like the atmosphere. I talked to the players and they are pretty cool. They like where they are at."
https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/article/john-clark-klein-cain-texas-houston-oklahoma-baylor-am--227595383/
rlb28
AG
2026 kid...
rlb28
AG
4-star Sebastian Williams-Adams is one of the top juniors in the state of Texas. The 6-8 forward goes in-depth on Kansas, Texas, and Texas A&M.

4-star Shelton Henderson is one of the top juniors in the state of Texas. The 6-6 small forward has the in-state schools all over him, including Houston, Texas A&M, Texas, and Texas Tech, along with LSU and others.
MarcAg
AG

Played on same team as George Turkson. Looks like he played AAU with both Turkson and Mills in Boston.
MarcAg
AG
Another NE kid from same AAU program

rlb28
AG
Class of 2026... Dakari Spear, 6'4, The Colony HS

Ranked No. 41 overall, Spear has been consistent with play dating back to his deep playoff run with The Colony (Texas) High. He is one of the best in his class at making open shots.

Given his willingness to play off his teammates at the two-guard spot, Spear should thrive at the college level with how efficient he is with his shot selection. Tennessee (where his sister Jewel plays basketball), Texas A&M, and Texas Tech have been the most involved to this point.
rlb28
AG
In a tough win over regional rivals Jalen Green Elite, Oakland based Team Lillard had a nice lead, gave it away and then had to come back to secure a win. A big part of that was the play of four-star wing Jasir Rencher who finished with 16 points and four rebounds in a game where he probably deserved a few more touches considering how well he was shooting the ball.

Ranked No. 89 in 2025, Rencher made all four of his three-point attempts and played a very patient and polished game. The 6-foot-5 wing looks to be maturing both mentally and physically and is a good athlete who understands how to pick his spots.

During the winter he took a trip to Texas A&M and said that he's in the process of setting up some more visits. Among those that he's planning to see Oklahoma, Illinois and Xavier and he's also in the process of checking on a potential visit to SMU. He hopes to have dates locked in soon.
rlb28
AG
Xavion Staton

Quote:

It was last fall at USA Basketball's camp in Colordao Springs that Xavion Staton really caught our attention. While we had gotten a look at the shot blocking big man from Las Vegas (Nev.) Sierra Vista during the spring of 2023, his performance at USAB that was followed up by strong showings at the Border League and then during the high school season at the Tarkanian Classic helped to catapult him into the national spotlight and into the 2025 Top-150 with a bullet, landing at No. 21 overall during the most recent update to the 247Sports rankings.

Make no mistake, Staton is still raw offensively and needs to add significant strength but he proved again in Phoenix that his meteoric rise was justified and that he's still got a lot of room to grow. His elite instincts as a shot blocker, rebounder, rim runner and lob finisher were on display all weekend. He's a communicator and several NBA scouts took notice and commented to us that long term, they thought he may have the highest ceiling of any big in the 2025 class. Now holding offers from the likes of Arizona State, Auburn, California, Creighton, Illinois, Kansas, Kansas State, LSU, Memphis, Missouri, San Diego State, Texas, Texas A&M, UCLA, ULNV and Virginia to name a few, he figures to be among the most watched big men during May's live period.
rlb28
AG
Brayson Green, SF, Mass Rivals- The Mass Rivals are always one of the hardest paying teams in grassroots basketball and Green was definitely fitting that mold. A long and lean 6-foot-5 wing with plus athleticism, he was getting to the rim in transition, showed off a workable jump shot and just seemed to be in the vicinity of positive plays whether he was making them happen or finishing them. He was offered by Texas A&M on Saturday.
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
rlb28 said:

Brayson Green, SF, Mass Rivals- The Mass Rivals are always one of the hardest paying teams in grassroots basketball and Green was definitely fitting that mold. A long and lean 6-foot-5 wing with plus athleticism, he was getting to the rim in transition, showed off a workable jump shot and just seemed to be in the vicinity of positive plays whether he was making them happen or finishing them. He was offered by Texas A&M on Saturday.

It seems like we must have a connection or focus on Massachusetts players...
85AustinAg
AG
Quote:

The A&M coaching staff has developed a close relationship with Mass Rivals through Aggie staffer Wabissa Bede, who is an alum of the esteemed program. Bede joined Buzz Williams' staff a couple of years ago after signing and playing for Williams at Virginia Tech.
From the commit article for George Turkson.
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
85AustinAg said:

Quote:

The A&M coaching staff has developed a close relationship with Mass Rivals through Aggie staffer Wabissa Bede, who is an alum of the esteemed program. Bede joined Buzz Williams' staff a couple of years ago after signing and playing for Williams at Virginia Tech.
From the commit article for George Turkson.

Thanks. That explains alot!
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
Does anybody know if we are being seriously considered by any 2025 recuits yet?
rlb28
AG
Ags offer two-way 2026 star

Kendre Harrison, 2026 class: Harrison isn't just a good football and basketball player. He's among the most highly regarded players in both sports for the 2026 class.

Currently, Harrison ranks as the No. 2 overall player in the 2026 football Top247, where he projects as a high-celling tight end. He already holds offers from Alabama, Michigan and Ohio State, among others.

On the basketball court, Harrison ranks as the class of 2026's No. 25 overall player. He averaged 21.5 points and 15.1 rebounds per game as a freshman for Reidsville (N.C.) High. Schools like Georgetown, Penn State and Texas A&M have all offered him for hoops.

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/article/two-sport-stars-the-college-football-players-who-were-once-d1-basketball-prospects-228996450/
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
Late breaking 2024 news...

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/hs-sports/article/all-greater-houston-boy-basketball-chris-mcdermott-19373445.php
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.