Wow…. What. A. Game

4,962 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by S.A. Aggie
Inca
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TAM85 said:

How about Henry?

What about him? He has his Covid year, if he wants to come back. Same with Andy and Hefner.
halfastros81
AG
Henry has another yr of eligibility I believe . Not
Sure about Hefner.
LB12Diamond
AG
Apparently many Aggies will cry unless we win a NC. That's a lot of crying for those Aggies.
agswin1988
AG
halfastros81 said:

Well there was the fast break where Jace was called out of bounds and he was not really even close .that probably cost us 2 points in regulation.
this was really a 4 point swing because they went down and immediately scored after this supposed turnover, so 2 points were "taken away from us" and they got their 2. No way we would not have scored on that play
Muy
AG
Method Man said:

southernskies said:

Refs did us a solid tonight with the whistles but still wasn't enough. Shead is too cold.

Refs called about half the fouls on them that they committed. Agree it was good they called that many.

Agree, they earned so many more than what was called.
Muy
AG
sanaug said:

I thought the same thing. Many, many fouls not called. I admit I'm completely biased but, even considering the number of could that were called, I thought we got the short end of the stick.

Yep. Those missed blatant fouls stole points from us.
halfastros81
AG
That's a good point as well.
Kellso
A&M vs Houston was an instant classic....and so far it has to be the game of the tournament.
polander ag81
Buzz's gameplay to get the Coogs in foul trouble worked to a T. Now just need to hit 75% of our free throws. Going forward we need to learn to pull up with a 6-8-10 foot jumper or a kick out pass instead of relying on a highly contested circus shot or get a foul call every time we drive the lane.
S.A. Aggie
AG
Why can't we play with that intensity during the regular season?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.