What if?

908 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by cutter
William_C_G
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We came super close to the biggest upset in Aggie basketball history last night. If Marble had not unexpectedly disappeared (not Buzz' fault), this season would have been much different and we would have likely been a #2 or #3 seed and still playing.

I'm sure Marble and the rest of the team will always remember how his laziness (failing classes) or academic cheating cost him and this team dearly. That being said, I hope he learned from this, returns, and redeems himself.
SWAGBOT
AG
While not having Marble really cost us for the first half of the season, I can't definitively say that we'd be SO much better had he not been gone.

Not having Marble allowed Garcia and Solo to play far more than they would have before and substantially grow as players. Down the stretch those two became critical pieces of our team. I'd love for Marble to come back next season because he adds a short to mid range shooting presence down low that we don't have otherwise, but I'm not stressed if he doesnt come back.
Rocinante
It appears marble is the leading candidate for SEC most improved player award
Know Your Enemy
AG
We could absolutely use him next season. We need to add two bigs to go with Andy, Solo, and Henry.
cutter
William_C_G said:

I'm sure Marble and the rest of the team will always remember how his laziness (failing classes) or academic cheating cost him and this team dearly. That being said, I hope he learned from this, returns, and redeems himself.

As far as I know, no one has stated why Marble did not play this year. Don't assume it was either of the reasons you stated.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.