Wade Taylor transfer?

3,069 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by halfastros81
agsam01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I saw this article this morning, but when I went to the portal tracker it didn't show Taylor in the portal. Anyone have any knowledge on this, is Taylor leaving? Seems surprising considering this was basically his team this year and he would be the #1 option next year also.

Wade Taylor IV makes drastic career decision after March Madness run (clutchpoints.com)
The Marksman
AG
Fake news, already debunked
agsam01
AG
That is awesome news. I went through page 1 and 2 and didn't see anything on here about it so I was worried it might somehow be true.
The Marksman
AG
agsam01 said:

That is awesome news. I went through page 1 and 2 and didn't see anything on here about it so I was worried it might somehow be true.
Yeah people will put anything out there for likes/clicks
Know Your Enemy
AG
Staff keeps deleting this **** so people keep posting it. Not happening.
bobinator
AG
I for one kind of like the rumors because our players shoot them down and then I feel more comfortable that they're not leaving.
Schrute Farms
Andy & Wade both made it to the parody account. I like that they're both considered notable enough for the prank!
GrayMatter
AG
Don't lose your marbles, Wade is coming back.
Rocinante
agsam01 said:

The fact that it wasn't on page 1 or 2 made you think it might be true?
Sterling82
I don't know…I'm still hurting over the loss to Florida State in the SEC tournament though.
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
GrayMatter said:

Don't lose your marbles, Wade is coming back.

So...was that an allusion to Marble coming back as well?
halfastros81
AG
Our program seems incredibly stable as far as keeping guys that contribute . I give Buzz the credit for building that kind of culture . Hope i don't end up regretting posting that thought but it's how I feel about it. I know Buzz has moved around some. No telling what led to those moves although the last one seemed to be all about getting back to Texas and he also knew what A & M was because of his previous stint here. I think the guy is a great fit here and I see no reason to believe he isn't pretty happy here. Am I missing something?

It feels to me that Buzz is given the freedom to run his program and as long as we are reasonably competitive there's no reason to mess with it. I wish he got better support from a marketing perspective and maybe the new AD will help in that area.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.