SEC Transfer

2,770 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by LawHall88
BuzzFan24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wanted to see you all's thoughts on Jonas Aidoo headed to Arkansas from Tennessee. In conference transfer from a place that already had the utmost confidence in his abilities.

Odd at surface level but, does anyone know details about why this transfer occurred or is it just the money talking?
MarcAg
AG
$$$
EliteZags
AG
Wants to play for a cleaner program/coach
zooguy96
Wants to play in the NBA. Barnes plays him in the post, where he falls apart against physical bigs. He's a decent defender - but again falls apart against physical bigs. Go look at his numbers in TN's losses. He played about 5 minutes against Edey.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
frenchtoast
I guess the sit-out rules for inter-conference transfers are a thing of the past..?
EliteZags
AG
if you transfer to the opposing team while the ball is in live play you have to sit out until the next media timeout
bobinator
AG
Your fouls transfer over though so gotta really think about timing on these.
PJYoung
AG
Grad transfer so he doesn't have to sit? I have no idea.
DukeMu
EliteZags said:

if you transfer to the opposing team while the ball is in live play you have to sit out until the next media timeout
POTY
Aggie0956732
Looks like Jonas Aidoo's transfer is stirring up some buzz! It's always interesting to see players make moves within the conference. The transfer game can be a bit mysterious sometimes, right? Money talks, but there might be more to the story. Have you heard any juicy details or rumors about the switch?
tbone421998
AG
frenchtoast said:

I guess the sit-out rules for inter-conference transfers are a thing of the past..?
You do not have to sit out anymore if you transfer even in conference if I remember correctly.
Mikeyshooter
AG
tbone421998 said:

frenchtoast said:

You do not have to sit out anymore if you transfer even in conference if I remember correctly.

Must be a football thing. SEC rule is that you can't transfer within conference in Spring window.

NyAggie
AG
Mikeyshooter said:

tbone421998 said:

frenchtoast said:

Must be a football thing. SEC rule is that you can't transfer within conference in Spring window.

I think that's just for football
LawHall88
AG
NyAggie said:

Mikeyshooter said:

tbone421998 said:

frenchtoast said:

I think that's just for football

Correct. Andy did not have to sit when he transferred here.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.