Is there someone dressed as a sheep under one of the goals?

8,311 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 19 yr ago by
Oveta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Prof -
1stCav/BQ94
AG
I went to the game last night, drove from Dallas, if there was 14,000+ there then I will yell for the Horns for the rest of my life. We played horrible and you whipped us, but it is simply amazes me that a team that has been to NCAA's 7 years in a row can't sell out and support their team.

Oh yeah, get something new, the PPPOOOOORRRRR AGGGIIIEEESSSS crap has got to go. When we whipped you in College Station this year, a game I was also at,We didn't say PPPPPPOOOOORRRR FFFFAAAAGGGGGGGGGOOOTTTSSS!!

We just celebrated with our team.

As for that sheep, It looked more like an anemic Chic-Fil-A Cow.

Grow Up and I hope you keep not supporting Barnes because he will bolt and you guys deserve to lose him.

I feel much better now.
AgGrad99
AG
Oveta--

GREATNESS
Stuck_At_Work
I think most of us Texas fans realize we have a chance of losing Rick.

You know what i think part of the problem is - it used to be that anyone could show up to a game for free with an old ID. They didn't check to see if you were still a student. I, having graduated a few years ago, still went to most of the games by using my old ID. Now they swipe the IDs and so I am forced to pay 15 bucks a game. I don't have a problem doing that - but they lost a lot of others who just don't want to pay 15 bucks every time they go see a game. Lousy... but true.

This isn't an excuse - but Aggies also need to realize that athletics at UT is just one of many entertainment options we have in Austin. You guys get a HUGE percentage of your student body at the games because there just simply aren't as many options for entertainment in college station.

However, like you said... we are gonna lose this coach if we don't start filling those seats.
MassAggie97
AG
quote:
Well, it was supposed to be a female cow, not a bull, obviously.

Thus, the comment that the udder was anatomically incorrect. Bulls do not have udders.
Professor
Sorry curlee, I'm not a Professor at Blinn. And, apparently my reading comprehension is a little better than yours. fgtntexag07 said "i have been living in college station for about a year and a half and i have never seen a sheep before." and NOT "i have been living in college station for about a year and a half and have never seen a sheep here."

Congrats on getting the students together to support basketball. Please don't ruin it by trying to insult other Ags.

[This message has been edited by Professor (edited 2/17/2005 1:41p).]
Oveta
oh, snap (JO, we need another emoticon)!
jja79
AG
But Prof give 07 credit for this. He did something you seem to have been unable to do - put 2 and 2 together.
Professor
But, isn't everything you read on the internet true?
Tobias Funke
AG
I knew what you meant Prof, just givin' you a hard time like you were to the other guy.
No offense.
WestTexasAg
AG
Come on. Some of you need to lighten up. I could see it on tv, and I thought it was pretty funny. Of course, like another poster said, nothing was funny after the beating we took.
highwayman
J. Walter Weatherman
professor,

i have never seen a sheep that was an inhabitant of the city of college station or bryan during the approximate 17 months that i have lived in the bryan/college station city limits.

better?

although for the record, i have never seen a sheep in person before either, i grew up in the city.
Bogey9
Good one, Professor.
Oveta
there are even sheep on campus
Oveta
AgGrad99
AG
Oveta-

That picture is begging to be farked
Oveta
a t-sip friend of mine sent me this:

http://animalscience.tamu.edu/sheepandgoats/camps.html
sodiumacetate
That's where Buck's sig line comes from.
UTGrad02
now THAT is classic.

They don't seem to be saying no in this one!

http://animalscience.tamu.edu/sheepandgoats/sale.html
AgGrad99
AG
Funniest thing on the page:

quote:
GOATS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED, YOU MUST FURNISH YOUR OWN GOAT

houstontexan
stuck at work,

its a shot at an ag school and there was no such incident "recorded" though i'm sure its happened.

if you're going to lie, at least pick something believable.
isotaptx
AG
i think the next time we play the tsips in basketball we should have some guy in the front row act like he is beating his girlfriend. klotz's wifebeating accolades have been in the newspaper, and are not part of some hand-me-down fable of which no one can seem to produce any proof.

i mean, who cares if it's in poor taste? it really happened, and reflects poorly on tsips. i'm sure everyone will get a kick out of it, and i'm sure the tsips will think it is all in good fun.

[This message has been edited by txag731 (edited 2/17/2005 5:24p).]
kjaneway
AG
No, that's not cool, don't you know txag.

It's ok to call Aggies "sheep*******", even according to some Aggies, but it's NOT ok to mock back.

Those are the rules, ya know.
Tobias Funke
AG
I agree that we really shouldn't take this stuff very seriously. It's just kind of our place as a Texas school...the rest of them have a stereotype as well.
Horns are the queers
Raiders are the retards
Bears....just don't get any respect whatsoever.
We're unfortunately the goatrapers

It's what rivalry is all about, if you don't like it go to Texas State.

And please nobody rape a goat, that's not gonna help our case at all.

[This message has been edited by curleeaggie06 (edited 2/17/2005 5:41p).]
West Horn
"And please nobody rape a goat, that's not gonna help our case at all."

LOL! Well done.

Hook'em
Oveta
quote:
i think the next time we play the tsips in basketball we should have some guy in the front row act like he is beating his girlfriend. klotz's wifebeating accolades have been in the newspaper, and are not part of some hand-me-down fable of which no one can seem to produce any proof.

i mean, who cares if it's in poor taste? it really happened, and reflects poorly on tsips. i'm sure everyone will get a kick out of it, and i'm sure the tsips will think it is all in good fun.
I guess you missed the aggies dressed up with black eyes and wifebeaters with Klotz written on them at the UT game in CS and i doubt many teasips gave it a second thought - heckling is part of the game.

[This message has been edited by Oveta (edited 2/17/2005 8:44p).]
Sgt. Hartman
AG
The funniest thing on this thread is this statement:

quote:
As evidenced by the mascot guy in the steer costume going over during a timeout and grinding with the ladycow.

Steer grinding cow?
Mister T-Shirt

*courtesy of LoudestWhoop*
MoralVictory
ontheway
AG
Now that's funny! Is name of whorn in sheeps clothing Bob?
PatAg
AG
its not rape if she likes it... I mean, doing a sheep? disgusting
Maegnas Is My Name
Frantastic - AWESOME photoshop editing!

quote:
Thus, the comment that the udder was anatomically incorrect. Bulls do not have udders.

I know Bulls don't have udders. The costume wasn't a bull costume, so it doesn't matter. Eagles don't have udders either, but it wasn't an Eagles costume.

I think we did make fun of Klotz beating his g/f when the sips came and lost in College Station. It was pretty funny.

"Maegnas is my name. I am the spider's bane."

[This message has been edited by Maegnas Is My Name (edited 2/18/2005 10:14a).]
NYC AG 99
Stuck,

I think it is funny that using other entertainment options in Austin as an excuse. The Rockets and Mavs sell out, are they the only show in town. Not to mention that almost zero alums of A&M live in BCS, so our "adult" basketball fans must drive from Dallas, Houston and Austin for a week night game. Being in Austin should help your basketball attendance. That is the lamest thing I've read on a pretty lame post.
houstontexan
bq94, you take yourself and life way too seriously.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.