LSU vs tu = The Battle of the Great Satans

2,349 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 18 yr ago by BQ1981
AggieEE2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm hoping someone calls in an air strike...
VikingNik
AG
I'm rooting for lsu. That way we can say we only lost to one of the top 4 teams in the country (if not champs) by a very lucky last second 3 pointer.
euro ag
i cant stand that infant looking fat fawk and hearing the word "baby" 100 times during a bb game, so go horns....one more round.
futureaggrad
GIG'EM TIGERS! The better LSU does the better we look! Say LSU wins tha whole thing, that would make our tournament loss be to the National Champions! For me its a no brainer.

Texas A&M
... enough said.
CoolAggie
AG
There's no point in rooting against God's team, it's a lost cause. Sips win big.
catorano
quote:
As much as I wanted to and intended to root for W.Va last night, I found myself pulling for the horns all night. I assume it will be the same on Saturday. I just like their basketball team. I wish i knew why.

PJ Tucker needs to step up, and be a man on Saturday. Paulino and Abrams have to hit from the outside (like we did, but Dook didn't) to try and neutralize some of LSU's athleticism

Turn in your Ag Tag.
chet98
AG
Already made my intentions to root for LS&U clear to my sip coworkers and got two reactions - "I can't believe you wouldn't root for the conference/state" and "I think that is an Aggie thing. Longhorns root for the Aggies against out of conference teams" Second comment was from a Roadrunner
peppers
You people rooting for the evil that is sipdom must not live in this state, or must secretly be sip-lovers. There is no way a real Aggie who has endured crap all year from these morons could possibly yell for anyone but LSU in this game.
cwpaggie07
AG
no brainer, mother went to LSU, still have bayou blood in me and can't stand hearing anymore people sucking on whorns nuts.

GEAUX TIGERS
3rd Generation Ag
AG
Lsu--we don't need a sep trifecta for recruting in all sports and it would be nice to be the team that took the nat champs to the buzzer--but we sort of could say that for both of them couldn't we.
FunkDawg03
Is LSU even a rival anymore?

GEAUX TIGERS
Jim65
AG
When t.u. plays the Taliban, I'll be wearing a headrag and screaming in Arabic.

GEAUX swamp kitties!!

Jim Crenshaw
Class of '65 and married to the world's most rabid "galvanized" Aggie
good ol boy
LSU is the lesser of these two satans.
HowdyAgs03
AG
Geaux Tigers!
fahraint
quote:
LSU vs tu = The Battle of the Great Satans

Ommwwahhhaahahahhahaaa!! BBWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!! ooommwhahahhowahhahhaah!!

Could it be..could it be....SATAN?? bwhahahhhshahahhahhawahahhwhahaa!!
Big Shoulders
Satan's high priests is right. However, this one is easy. LSU is the lesser of the two evils, because in some ways you just can't help but feel sorry for them because they had to grow up in that hell hole.

By the way, I live in Chicago, and if I come across WindyCityAg I will give him the asskicking that he obviously needs.
Vito Andolini
Geaux Tigers!

J. Walter Weatherman
quote:
LSU is the lesser of the two evils, because in some ways you just can't help but feel sorry for them because they had to grow up in that hell hole.

i agree with that. although be careful if you push another player out of bounds with 3 seconds left in this game, because the refs will call that for texas.
The Chicken Ranch
AG
Poor LSU, they can't help it that they were born with webbed feet, and are destined to marry their second cousin, once removed, who is also their sister.

But I digress...

THAT NUTLESS BOVINE IS TIGAH BAIT!!!!!
BQ1981
AG
I am pulling for the Satans to Beat the Drunk Satans.

Don't screw this up t-sips!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.