*****Aggies @ LSU - Friday*****

117,465 Views | 1821 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Hungry Ojos
Killzone3abc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yall it wasn't a great call, but it wasn't so egregious that you watch it. The catcher framed it well. I still think you have to swing there. Regardless not Montys fault we lost. Just a sloppy night for the defense. Flush it and get ready for tomorrow. Need everyone's A game to beat Holman.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Alex580 said:

Yeah it was a ball but its one of those pitches an ump will call a strike sometimes. Cant get down 1-2 swinging at balls in the dirt and putting it in the hands of the ump

Dude's slider was dirty. That's a tough one not to offer at.
fieldtrailer
AG
Slided bread said:

Weird game

LSU quite lucky

4 runs on 11 hits for the ags

Lucky? Their pitching more consistent. No big dropoffs like this team had tonight. And have had all season.
AgsFTW
AG
KellerAg95
AG
It's over, put it behind us and go take the final two games. Series win is still on the table.
fieldtrailer
AG
Stone44 said:

Hate losing to trash. Got to come back a win the next two. They know they suck cause their toothless fans act like they won the World Series tonight.

I'm guessing the way he used the relievers, he thinks we have a better chance tomorrow and Sunday. At least I hope that's why he did it.
CapCityAg89
AG
Well. I'm not sure LSU can play better. Tanks was fantastic. Also not sure we can play worse.

Monty struggling right now. We're not in the tourney though so actually makes me feel pretty good.
Slided bread
AG
fieldtrailer said:

Slided bread said:

Weird game

LSU quite lucky

4 runs on 11 hits for the ags

Lucky? Their pitching more consistent. No big dropoffs like this team had tonight. And have had all season.

Yes they scored like three runs on fielders choices on uncharacteristic errors

We had 11 hits which would normally lead to at least 6-7 runs for this team

lol big drop offs all year

This is the best or second best team in college baseball
htxag09
AG
You realize it continued to drop right? And the catchers glove is over the plate.

Again, I think it was a ball. But it wasn't this egregious call yall are trying to make it out to be.
Aggies2009
AG
Lick em tomorrow.
Fquin
AG
It's unfortunate that you waste a great performance by Prager with a lack of focus in the field. But, all is forgiven if you take the next two.
gambochaman
AG
Im still confused why he didnt use ash when he took out prager

Game 1 of an sec road series and you have the leadā€¦.why didnt you go to your shutdown reliever to give you the best chance to win?
TexAgs23
That 6th inning really hurts.
Fquin
AG
The relievers he turned to did not fail us. Our fielding and throwing did. That's why.
Killzone3abc
AG
If I had to guess Schloss liked the Prager/Jump matchup more than he likes the Lamkin/Holman matchup which is understandable. We have the advantage Sunday.
fieldtrailer
AG
Fquin said:

The relievers he turned to did not fail us. Our fielding and throwing did. That's why.

Hitting for show. Defense and pitching for $$.
SchizoAg
AG
Win the series
RED AG 98
AG
gambochaman said:

Im still confused why he didnt use ash when he took out prager

Game 1 of an sec road series and you have the leadā€¦.why didnt you go to your shutdown reliever to give you the best chance to win?
6th inning. Still 12 outs. Was Asch going to get all of those? Someone else had to get a few. Schloss played the R L matchup a bit. And again it was defense not pitching that cost us.
aggiewilliford
I firmly believe we take this series from the corndogs! I think that was the shot in the arse we needed to wake up!
TAMU1990
AG
Worst game of the year and LSU still got lucky.
Fquin
AG
Not even close to our worst game played this year. But, if it helps you sleep better , so be it. LSU is no where near as bad as their record.
HoustonAggie37713
Agryan00 said:

Strike looked good to me..Montgomery in a slump. Started against GA. .

Uphill to.catch Arky for conference. .They are going to need 1 at our house to seel the deal.

What about the two teams in the East with better records. We're in 4th now.
TAMU1990
AG
Fquin said:

Not even close to our worst game played this year. But, if it helps you sleep better , so be it. LSU is no where near as bad as their record.
Disagree - at least Miss State earned that game. We gave this one away with errors, baserunning mistakes, and overall uncharacteristic ABs. That makes it the worst one for me.
Capitol Ag
AG
Let's get the win tomorrow, Ags. No worries.
trouble
AG
Memory like a goldfish
Fquin
AG
I'll agree to disagree because we've played far worse games and actually won. But, when you win it doesn't matter how poorly you actually played.
wangus12
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Agryan00 said:

Uphill to.catch Arky for conference. .They are going to need 1 at our house to seel the deal.

Sounds like the most Aggie thing ever. Be ranked #1 and somehow not win the conference lol
t - cam
AG
wangus12 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Agryan00 said:

Sounds like the most Aggie thing ever. Be ranked #1 and somehow not win the conference lol

It worked out pretty well for the rangers last year. You Astro fans remember.
BoerneGator
AG
wangus12 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Agryan00 said:

RESPECT! Enjoy it!
cheeky
AG
Bullpen **** the bed tonight and Monty continues to be ice cold. Have to flip the script the next two games. Ags can still win the series but this was such a gettable game this late in the season that it stings a little more.
CapCityAg89
AG
cheeky said:

Defense **** the bed tonight and Monty continues to be ice cold.

FIFY
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Hopefully we can bounce back with wins tomorrow and Sunday to win the road series at LSU.
jkag89
wangus12 said:

HoustonAggie37713 said:

Agryan00 said:

Just show how tough a conference the SEC is.
TexasRebel
AG
I feel like if you go 3/3 overturning calls the umpire crew should be changed out.

No reason to let it go to 4.
cupofjoe04
AG
TexasRebel said:

I feel like if you go 3/3 overturning calls the umpire crew should be changed out.

No reason to let it go to 4.

Changed out with who? Is there a full extra crew just sitting in the stadium waiting to be subbed in?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.