Got pretty heated in the stands last night

25,778 Views | 96 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by EVA3
Agdad081216
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Like T shirt sips.
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
dixichkn
AG
austinag1997 said:

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/local/man-shot-to-death-on-bonnabel-boulevard-in-metairie-officials-say/289-549131144

This was a few years back...
This face just SCREAMS "LSU fan"

TyHolden
AG
bump for people asking on the chat....
fightintxaggie10
AG
Brauny was saying on TA Radio that the fan should receive a "ban for life" from all LSU events. Can someone be an adult and explain what actually happened?
TyHolden
AG
fightintxaggie10 said:

Brauny was saying on TA Radio that the fan should receive a "ban for life" from all LSU events. Can someone be an adult and explain what actually happened?
read the first post....
Touchless
AG
TyHolden said:

fightintxaggie10 said:

read the first post....
To be fair, the first post really doesn't go into much detail. Just "threatening statements towards females".

Also says typical LSU behavior. If Brauny says they should be banned for life, it had to have been quite a bit worse than "typical LSU behavior".
trouble
AG
fightintxaggie10 said:

Which fan did he mean? The one that interfered or someone else?
LB12Diamond
AG
Not sure who Brauny is talking about. Maybe it's the fan that was thrown out assaulting our fans.

But apparently there was a fan or fans also insulting A&M players.

Anything is possible with LSU fans. I have seen and heard it all.
Jaydoug
AG
I found your problem, Derm

Lowest IQ States
[ol]
  • Mississippi 94.2
  • Louisiana 95.3
  • California 95.5
  • Hawaii 95.6
  • New Mexico 95.7
  • Alabama 95.7
  • Nevada 96.5
  • Arizona 97.4
  • Arkansas 97.5
  • Tennessee 97.7
  • [/ol]
    G Martin 87
    AG
    After the 7-OT win, I had LSU fans at work, even friends and colleagues, throw insults at me. Wore my A&M gear into Rouse's and got accosted by LSU fans, too. We took all the A&M stickers and license plate frames off our vehicles the day we moved to BR, and didn't put them back on until we moved back to Shreveport. Anecdotally, I'd say there's something to the observation that it's the older fans who are most likely to get ugly.
    Caesar4
    AG
    That's not the LSU super fan who was shot/killed. That's the guy who did the shooting.
    Biz Ag
    AG
    EVA3 said:

Alcohol sales in the stadium or not, those coonasses bring it in. Most of them are hammered.
    Went to the football game in Baton Rouge in '88 where the Swamp Kitties pounded us in the rain, 27-0. I have never seen (before or since) so many empty beer & liquor bottles in the stands at a sporting event as I did walking out of Tiger Stadium that night. Lot of broken glass as well.
    HoustonAg2106
    AG
    LB12Diamond said:

Not sure who Brauny is talking about. Maybe it's the fan that was thrown out assaulting our fans.

But apparently there was a fan or fans also insulting A&M players.

Anything is possible with LSU fans. I have seen and heard it all.

My guess would be over by the bullpen since it is right there on the field and fans are literally right behind them when they are sitting down
    Come Out Roll
    AG
    aggieclay said:

Mas89 said:

Late 80s football games at lsu their fans would throw things into our student section. Like beer cans and other trash. Trash people.

My brother was one of the student ball boys during the Slocum yrs. I think he said RC took an ice cube to the head that drew blood.

Don't forget the AA and C batteries thrown as well…..
    austinag1997
    AG
    dixichkn said:

austinag1997 said:

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/local/man-shot-to-death-on-bonnabel-boulevard-in-metairie-officials-say/289-549131144

This was a few years back...
    This face just SCREAMS "LSU fan"

He had an LSU coffin in his house. It is now in use.
    austinag1997
    AG
    Caesar4 said:

That's not the LSU super fan who was shot/killed. That's the guy who did the shooting.

Wrong. Big Lee is dead. Neighbor shooter subsequently died for unrelated causes.
    Average Joe
    AG
    I was born in Louisiana and have a lot of family from there (thankfully I was raised in BCS). The entire state is trash. There are some decent people, but they typically overlook the trash and keep to themselves. The rest of the state is almost constantly drunk, uneducated, and constantly trying to prove they're the biggest and meanest cuss around. I hate going there for any reason.
    mjschiller
    AG
    This is the behavior you get from people who can not read or write.
    CatD11Ag
    AG
    Wish someone would record this crap on their phone.
    Put the video and audio in the right places.
    A lot of sporting events are getting way out of control because of booze. The stuff that happens at LSU and some other places needs to be called out.
    Colonel Nonreg
    AG
    LB12Diamond said:

Hey Derm, did you happen to see this jeep?

This pic explains your pic. .
    “Indecision is the cornerstone of defeat”
    BadMoonRisin
    AG
    Does anyone else miss LSUfreek?

Hope he's doing well.
    SchizoAg
    AG
    Wikipedia said:

In June 2020, the LSU Board of Supervisors adopted a resolution to remove Troy H. Middleton's name from the university's main library. The decision came amid student protests concerning the racist past of former LSU President Troy H. Middleton, after whom the Library was named. Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards supported the decision, stating that "[Black] LSU students shouldn't be asked to study in a library bearing the name of someone who didn't want them to be LSU students."

The unnamed LSU Main Library is prominently in disrepair and is under consideration to be demolished. The library's upper floors collections are covered with a plastic tarp to prevent ceiling leaks from damaging books and the basement is prone to flooding.
    Yikes. But their sports facilities are top notch, right?
    12thMan9
    AG
    Can't charge admission to the library.

Although if it had a bar....
    Ronnie '88
    fightintxaggie10
    AG
    trouble said:

fightintxaggie10 said:

Which fan did he mean? The one that interfered or someone else?
    Definitely not a fan trying to grab a fly ball. He said literally 'BAN FOR LIFE FROM ALL LSU SPORTS' so it has to be bad. Just wondering what actually happened. Thats a bold statement.
    JPAg88
    AG
    Rocky Rider said:

Louisiana is at or near the bottom of public education in the US. Anyone surprised by the behavior from the students, alumni, and fans. Not me.
    The official motto of the Louisiana State Board of Education should be, "At least we ain't Mississippi."
    TJM90
    NoahAg said:

This is why I don't support alcohol sales at college games. It's already made Kyle Field a worse experience.

No it doesn't. The beers are like 12 bucks each. College kids not going nuts buying at that price. And it raises a lot of money. We have to pay the Bjork tax
    EVA3
    AG
    LSU should just close that library and tear it down. It only has six books. Three of them have been overdue for years and the other three have all been colored in already.

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.