Good

2,584 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by jac4
graybeard
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Losing sucks and this team has spoiled us this year with all the wins. You never WANT to lose, but this weekend will be good no matter what happens tomorrow. As discussed briefly in another thread, our record in close games hasn't been good thus far.

Maybe the experience of the last two games will give our guys a renewed focus on doing the little things on the field and at the plate. Playing solid defense and getting guys over and in.

Just my $0.02.
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
44mAG
AG
Better now than in three weeks. As long as we get back to form sometime between now and then
HoustonAg2106
AG
It's time to respond tomorrow
Luke The Drifter
AG
It took us 40-something games before we had a losing streak. Now let's let this fuel us and get back to kicking the snot out of teams.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
missinAggieland
AG
I hate losing to LSU.

But I would rather them work out whatever needs to be worked out now to be successful for the long haul - regionals, Supers, and CWS.
Aggie Therapist
AG
Good.

I have come up short in the military from time to time.

I keep my head up and keep grinding and don't drown in misery. Everyday is a new day, and here I am to this very day accomplishing my goals.

If this team is fully bought into the GOOD mindset, they will be fine. We're the #1 team in the country but also human beings who make mistakes, just like us all.

In Schloss we trust!
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
we have been blessed to win so many games when we haven't done everything right. winning can cover up issues but they are still issues. this little losing streak which i fully expect to end today will be a good thing. get back to basics, and we will be fine.
74AnimalA
AG
missinAggieland said:

I hate losing to LSU.

But I would rather them work out whatever needs to be worked out now to be successful for the long haul - regionals, Supers, and CWS.
YEP. It's a Road Series, and they TOO have Home Field Advantage. Plus, they are fighting for their Playoff Life.
They too have struggled this year.

Gotta Buck Up Today!
AgEng06
AG
LSUs pitching in Game 3 is bad. We should turn things around today at the plate.
Aggie0956732
I hear you, losing can be tough, especially when you're used to winning a lot. It's all part of the game, right? Hopefully, the team can learn from these close games and come back even stronger. Focusing on the little things can make a big difference. Keep that positive mindset! Let's see what the weekend brings for the team!
Aggie0956732
The Marksman
AG

Got beat? Good. You learned.
AgEng06
AG
AgEng06 said:

LSUs pitching in Game 3 is bad. We should turn things around today at the plate.

Ahem
Decay
AG
I'm trying to figure out if losing close games and blowout wins is good or bad
Aggie Therapist
AG
The Marksman said:

Got beat? Good. You learned.
Dig deep Ags.

I know Schloss and the boys are!

LFG! Today is a new day.
jac4
AG
Some Aggie fans: "Dang, that stinks that we got eliminated from the College Station regional as a national seed."

Other Aggie fans: "Good."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.